I DO CUSTOM ORDER COLORS FOR LOWRIDER BICYCLE BANANA SEATS OF YOUR CHOICE. FEEL FREE TO MAKE REQUESTS

If you are interested you can see my listings on these 2 links

ttps://www.etsy.com/listing/542602398/20-lowrider-bicycle-custom-banana-seats?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga _view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=lowrider%20bana na%20seat&ref=sr_gallery_1

http://www.ebay.com/itm/20-Lowrider-...0AAOSwkklZpQAe

I love upholstery and lowriders and have only in the last couple years started perfecting custom upholstered banana seats that I make at home. I'm new in the game but have been upholstering for years and always get better.

These are handmade, custom, banana seats for a 20" lowrider bicycle. I handcrafted the seat pans of the banana seats using fiberglass from the mold for an original Schwinn Stingray style banana seat. An awesome customized feature of these seats, is the relocation of the seat post bracket which let's the rider have more room. The bracket can be quickly adjusted back to the normal position by flipping it backwards, to accommodate someone who is shorter.

The banana seats have a main, primary color, which is the fabric color of the top and the underside of the seats. The secondary color is the color of the fabric for the the side pleats, piping, and buttons. The fabric used is a velvet like suede, made with an upholstery grade suede/velvet material. The piping, pleats, and buttons on the seat are accented with a second color. The seat has an old school, button tuft upholstery style, accompanied by gorgeous, meticulously placed pleating, giving it a tasteful, sophisticated look.
Even the underside of the seats are plush, with thick foam, and it's own pleats and piping. The durable, handmade seat bracket on the bottom of the seats are also wrapped in the secondary fabric as well.

The seat is 17 1/2" inches long with a maximum width of 5 1/2 inches. (17" x 5.5 ")
The foam is 1 inch high (1.0")

There are currently 6 different color options right now that you can choose from, the primary color is the first mentioned and the secondary color is written after the "With". ( eg. Medium Blue With Baby Blue means the primary color is Medium Blue and the secondary color in which the side pleats, piping, and buttons are made from, is Baby Blue)

WILL BE ADDING MORE PICS OF THE DIFFERENT COLOR COMBOS OF THIS SEAT SOON, but the blue seat pics is what each seat will look like just in the different color choices.

Note: The baby blue is very light blue almost looks white.

I DO CUSTOM ORDERS FOR $99+ FREE SHIPPING OR ON ETSY FOR $79 +SHIPPING. YOU CAN MAKE YOUR COLOR REQUESTS AND I WILL PUT UP A LISTING FOR THE CUSTOM COLORS YOU WANT. IN 2 OR 3 WEEKS WHEN THE SEAT IS ALMOST COMPLETE. CUSTOM ORDERS TAKE 2-3 WEEKS TO MAKE AND SHIP. THERE WILL BE A SEPARATE LISTING UP FOR CUSTOM ORDERS IN THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS. FOR NOW ETSY IS SET UP FOR CUSTOM ORDERS SO THAT YOU CAN ORDER AND PAY RIGHT AWAY. THANKS!