Handmade Plush Custom Bike Seats For Sale PICS !!
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Default Handmade Plush Custom Bike Seats For Sale PICS !!

These are some pics of the custom upholstered banana seats I make and sell.
    Check out my other thread " Handmade Plush Custom Bike Seats For Sale

for more info on these bike seats I make for 20" lowrider bicycles. I do custom orders and am currently listing 2 more seats tomorrow, for the 2 seats I just finished, a purple and silver seat and a khaki and black seat. Please let me know what you think even if you don't buy them. Thanks!

OR check out the listings I have for them online:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/20-Lowrider-...0AAOSwkklZpQAe

https://www.etsy.com/listing/5426023...m-banana-seats
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

Baller Poster
    Car Club

They need some work. Not hating
    1/2" whitewalls only.

Extend your A-arms.

It's not sausage, it's CHORIZO BITCH!

Quote Originally Posted by REYXTC View Post
    They need some work. Not hating
    . The next 2 I'm putting up are better but each one is improved from the next. The khaki one is older and I dont use that much foam anymore but the blue one is more like the ones I make now and I've made improvements after doing that one too.

Thanks for your feedback and honesty.

Addict Poster

the blue one looks good quality! the fabric im not loving, maybe try crushed or wave velvet, but just better color combos with contrasting piping and buttons could make all the difference. anyways the quality looks good.

Addict Poster

one more thing the piping on the red and tan one is too close to the pan (to low) that's what makes it look weird to me. not hating just advice

Thanks I really appreciate your constructive criticism. I noticed the distance between the pan and piping and also thought it could look more appealing and would benefit from some alterations. Beacuse I build my own pans with fiberglass, I started making them deeper. So changed the seat pans after that making them deeper so there would be an inch and a half between the piping and the bottom of the pan. Yeah your absolutely right about the contrast between the colors. When I was using velvet, which was shinier and more eye catching I had no problem selling my seats. Do you think that the duller looking fabric I'm using is not as much what people who love lowriders and lowrider upholstery really are looking for? Thanks man for your feedback.

8. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Thread Information