Looking to build a Limo stretch cruiser
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Default Looking to build a Limo stretch cruiser

Looking for help
    Hi, i'm new to the world of lowriders and looking to put together my own. It won't be custom but I would like to put together a parts list of everything I need in order to put together a 26" Stretch cruiser. I am in South Africa and the exchange rate sucks so I would need to buy the parts over 3-months so I avoid using my credit card.If someone could please help me with a parts list and I could then start looking around for prices online? I would also like to get to know more about the lowrider lifestyle as I would like to introduce it to our church here. I belong to Victory Outreach and our pastor is Mexican coming from California and I see that in Cali our church has something called "lowriders for hope" which is predominantly cars so I would like to do the same with bicycles.Regards

2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

I got the wildstyle
    Car Club
    Finest Kreations

Look local to build parts, you dont need to spend big money parts from America that most likely were made in Taiwan.

4. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Thread Information