View Profile: 416impala - LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Tab Content
No Recent Activity

2 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Hi, I have a 2003 CTS and I am interested in bagging it without struts. Do you sell the brackets for the front or a complete kit? From what I understand, the front bags are the only ones that need custom brackets. Is this correct? I live in Florida, so it is not possible for me to come to your shop, but I love the set ups you did in the https://www.layitlow.com/forums/25-ai...st-bags-2.html thread. What are the specs on the wheel and tire packages? Ideally, I would like to be laid out and tucking 22's, but have a tall enough sidewall to not destroy ride quality. I have heard 30 series tires on 22's on a stock suspension CTS make for a really rough ride, and it is easy to crack/bend a wheel if you hit a pothole. Do you know if there is a 22" rim and tire combo that would accomplish what I am looking for with your bag brackets? Sorry for the interrogation, but I love the work you did! Please respond when you get a chance. Thanks, Rocco
  2. You still selling air suspension?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
About 416impala

Basic Information

About 416impala

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message