View Profile: little red truck dropped - LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
No Recent Activity

1 Visitor Messages

1. .......
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
About little red truck dropped

Basic Information

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
07-08-2014 04:09 PM
General Information
Last Activity
08-16-2014 11:41 AM
Referrals

2 Friends

Addict Poster

BIG BOPPER

Baller Poster

inkera
Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2
View little red truck dropped's Blog

Recent Entries

help need parts

by little red truck dropped on 07-16-2014 at 07:41 PM
does anyone know where to get some rear lower control arms for a chevy s10...im kind of in a pickle wishing i was a metal fabricator then i would done have them on the truck lol..but im not welcome to realality if anyone has any tips please let me know any knowledge is great....thanks very much in advance
Categories
Uncategorized

how to hook up switches air baggs

by little red truck dropped on 06-28-2014 at 08:25 PM
could someone give me a couple diagrams on how to hook up switches i have a switch box and have eight solenoids and bags and hoses already ran just need help in installing switch wires from solenoids...please if you know please help a fellow low rider out.....thanks o i am wanting front back and side to side...was told i had to jump switches or something but i really didnt understand ...thanks for looking and helping if you can.......thanks indiana guy
Categories
Uncategorized

1964 impala for sale in barnhart indiana its a fixer uper through craigslist.com chi

by little red truck dropped on 06-10-2014 at 05:06 PM
go to craigslist.com chicago and their is a impala for sale for 4600 .. hope someone takes it, if i had the cash it would be mine but bad times so maybe i can help a fellow hommie out..hope this helps someone out their
Categories
Uncategorized