bigdogg builds - Page 182
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 192 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,640 of 3828
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: bigdogg builds

  1. #3621
    want sum come get sum
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    no where else but cali fool
    Car Club
    none foo
    Posts
    13,763

    Default







    Shot the first coat of primer came out pretty good still have more work to be done but so far so good

  2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #3622
    SuperBee #277
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Laredo, TX
    Posts
    242

    Default

    Impressive!

  4. #3623
    want sum come get sum
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    no where else but cali fool
    Car Club
    none foo
    Posts
    13,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by texasfinest View Post
    Impressive!
    Tks bro wait till ull see how it is now

  5. #3624
    SuperBee #277
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Laredo, TX
    Posts
    242

    Default

    Well...hurry up and post those pics!! Your one of the only ones keeping this forum alive!!!

  6. #3625
    Baller Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    lakeland, FL
    Posts
    315

    Default

    Loving the concept idea doggy! Great work as always good to see your still putting work in bro

  7. #3626
    want sum come get sum
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    no where else but cali fool
    Car Club
    none foo
    Posts
    13,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Maq82 View Post
    Loving the concept idea doggy! Great work as always good to see your still putting work in bro
    Tks bro

  8. #3627
    want sum come get sum
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    no where else but cali fool
    Car Club
    none foo
    Posts
    13,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by texasfinest View Post
    Well...hurry up and post those pics!! Your one of the only ones keeping this forum alive!!!
    lol......

  9. #3628
    want sum come get sum
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    no where else but cali fool
    Car Club
    none foo
    Posts
    13,763

    Default







    Here's another update on the retro charger I'm doing did a wide body flair on the back wells removed the b pillars and molded in the dr gaps also primered the front clip still needs more work done and mods done to it that's it for now enjoy

  10. #3629
    want sum come get sum
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    no where else but cali fool
    Car Club
    none foo
    Posts
    13,763

    Default



    One of my older builds that one day will get done I hope lol.....

  11. #3630
    want sum come get sum
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    no where else but cali fool
    Car Club
    none foo
    Posts
    13,763

    Default



    Side project I started on to keep me busy

  12. #3631
    Addict Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    GEORGIA
    Car Club
    DYNASTY MCC
    Posts
    3,219

    Default

    Great work bigdogg..ddiggin the 300!!

  13. #3632
    SuperBee #277
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Laredo, TX
    Posts
    242

    Default

    Love that Bently style 300! Hope that Charger doesn't get stalled. How did you form the flares on the wide body? Filler or plastic plus filler? I tried doing a wide body on a challenger but never finished. I used two bodies, cut fenders out of one then added them over the other body. Looked ok.

  14. #3633
    Enthusiast Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The 909
    Posts
    203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdogg323 View Post






    Here's another update on the retro charger I'm doing did a wide body flair on the back wells removed the b pillars and molded in the dr gaps also primered the front clip still needs more work done and mods done to it that's it for now enjoy

    Looking good.

  15. #3634
    want sum come get sum
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    no where else but cali fool
    Car Club
    none foo
    Posts
    13,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeard1 View Post
    Looking good.
    Tks bro

  16. #3635
    want sum come get sum
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    no where else but cali fool
    Car Club
    none foo
    Posts
    13,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COAST2COAST View Post
    Great work bigdogg..ddiggin the 300!!
    Tks coast

  17. #3636
    want sum come get sum
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    no where else but cali fool
    Car Club
    none foo
    Posts
    13,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by texasfinest View Post
    Love that Bently style 300! Hope that Charger doesn't get stalled. How did you form the flares on the wide body? Filler or plastic plus filler? I tried doing a wide body on a challenger but never finished. I used two bodies, cut fenders out of one then added them over the other body. Looked ok.
    Tks bro I hope so too lol.... I'll post a pic of how I did it

  18. #3637
    want sum come get sum
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    no where else but cali fool
    Car Club
    none foo
    Posts
    13,763

    Default






  19. #3638
    Baller Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    lakeland, FL
    Posts
    315

    Default

    Very cool how you widen the finders never knew that. Great work big!! whats your thoughts on color?!

  20. #3639
    Addict Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    GEORGIA
    Car Club
    DYNASTY MCC
    Posts
    3,219

    Default

    x2.....nice trick!

  21. #3640
    want sum come get sum
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    no where else but cali fool
    Car Club
    none foo
    Posts
    13,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Maq82 View Post
    Very cool how you widen the finders never knew that. Great work big!! whats your thoughts on color?!
    Tks bro

    Dk what color I'm going on it yet

  22. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements
     


 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 192 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •