Scammers, Frauds, and Thief's - Vehicle PARTS Section - Page 2
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Baller Poster
    Car Club
    No Affliation

Quote Originally Posted by Texas 61 Impala View Post
    SQUASH IT HOMIES NOT WORTH THE TIME! MONEY IS JUST MONEY HOMIES MOVE ON WITH LIFE!

^^^^
    somos1reyes AND
    Emailad4me773

I'm already done with it Big Homie. Just treat me fair thats all I say. I've been lurking on here for about 10 years and never had an account and I was wondering why everyone I meet at these shows say stay off lay it low. Now I see.

2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

IMPALA PARTS SELLER
    Car Club
    NONE

^^^^

Baller Poster
    Car Club
    Somos Uno C.C. RETIRED

SQUASH IT HOMIES NOT WORTH THE TIME! MONEY IS JUST MONEY HOMIES MOVE ON WITH LIFE!

^^^^
    somos1reyes AND
    Emailad4me773

Preach it !!!
    LOWRIDER CAR SHOWS AND HAPPENINGS

NO RESPECT FOR THOSE THAT USE THE "LOWRIDER" TITLE WHEN THEY DON'T REPRESENT IT AS A TRUE ART !!!

NMCA DRAG RACING,PUMP GAS NATIONALS

Dios,Familia y Mi Onda
    Retirado pero seimpre Representando La Gran "S", ese !!!

IMPALA PARTS SELLER
    Car Club
    NONE

Sir_Gotti_G
    Car Club
    SolitoS LRCC

Marios a down ass homie.....Trust worthy 100% in my books and shit many fellow riders out here......he picked up some skirts for my 53 without any issues and not that I was planning on having any cause this brotha Mario aint on know bullshit......Hope your issues get resolved but no post can ever tarnish or ruin the homies name.....
    Northern Illinois Chapter of SolitoS LRCC ..... Est. 2002

Baller Poster

people just want shit for free .....you went looked at stuff bought it now you trying to talk shit about someone ....Thats some little kid shit right there ....grow up homie you got what u paid for ...No what your trying to buy before you go out and buy shit then try to blame the other person....

Quote Originally Posted by stairman View Post
    I've seen none of the above .
    That's correct, nothing other than dirty laundry has been posted up enough to Blacklist a member as of today.
    DIPPINIT - "People will not like what they can't afford to have, or can't build. That's why they say they are all street, because you can take any car throw rims, and bunch of striping, and your done. then you are keeping it real and OG"

Bodybuilding, Nutrition, Facts, and More Information

Car Club
    Solo

^^^^
    somos1reyes AND
    Emailad4me773

I did not want to air dirty laundry on here and I feel I have waited long enough for Benny (texas 61 impala) to make good on his promise..
    I bought some 61-64 bucket seats from Benny, along with some 62 impala front bumper brackets. Price was good, Benny sent some pictures of the tops of the seats, and they looked decent. I clearly asked how bad the pitting was on the chrome was and he insured they where good and could be re-chromed no problem, but was going to send some extra chromes along with everything... I thougt it was a good deal. it took forever for them to get shipped once I made payment, and when I got them they where crap! the bumper brakets where not from a 62, the seats looked like they came up from the titanic, completly rusted out, the bottom of the chromes where destroyed and eaten thru. When I contacted Benny he said he would replace them (obviously knowing how bad they where) so he claimed to have shipped new ones, I never got them, he claimed they got lost in transit but got insurance, and would refund my money,, never happened stopped responding to emails and calls.. seat1.jpgseat2.jpg

IMPALA PARTS SELLER
    Car Club
    NONE

Quote Originally Posted by sixdulce View Post
    I did not want to air dirty laundry on here and I feel I have waited long enough for Benny (texas 61 impala) to make good on his promise..
    I bought some 61-64 bucket seats from Benny, along with some 62 impala front bumper brackets. Price was good, Benny sent some pictures of the tops of the seats, and they looked decent. I clearly asked how bad the pitting was on the chrome was and he insured they where good and could be re-chromed no problem, but was going to send some extra chromes along with everything... I thougt it was a good deal. it took forever for them to get shipped once I made payment, and when I got them they where crap! the bumper brakets where not from a 62, the seats looked like they came up from the titanic, completly rusted out, the bottom of the chromes where destroyed and eaten thru. When I contacted Benny he said he would replace them (obviously knowing how bad they where) so he claimed to have shipped new ones, I never got them, he claimed they got lost in transit but got insurance, and would refund my money,, never happened stopped responding to emails and calls.. seat1.jpgseat2.jpg

BRO I WILL MAKE IT RIGHT ON THE $ SO BE PATIENT BRO ITS THE FIRST TIME SOMEONE PUTS ME ON BLAST ON A PART BUT I WILL MAKE IT RIGHT EVEN IF A PAY U IN PAYMENTS. BENNY

Baller Poster
    Car Club
    OUR STYLE CC

Warning when dealing with Larry co I did Deal with the father not the son I lost 400 on a trans action for a grill and showed proof to him but it was not good anuff to prove to Larry was going to get lawyer but it was going to cost to much just letting y'all know for no one else gets burned with your hard ernd money be ware who u are taking too

** 58-64 Rag Impalas **

Car Club
    Majestics World Wide

A$AP
    Car Club
    ------

TTT

Aspiring Poster

There is a member on here that burned me that goes by the name "Car Buff" aka as "tjones' and has other aliases as well like.....

For the record!!! Screen names:gmhunter, tjones, one to watch,lady tnt, is ONE PERSON! TIMOTHY C JONES JR. NOT A COUSIN/or boyfriend OF MINE EITHER! There is no "WE"! I am the "Real Lady TNT" & had NOTHING to do with car parts business. Asked him(Tjones) to stop using my name, also asked "mods" to request he stop using my name. Blocked him from posting under my name, he needs to stop saying he's "anything" to me! To sell parts, because he slow in shipping.

He sold me some wrong parts thinking I did not know any better.Once the parts arrived,I contacted him to let him know the issue and he said to return the parts and he will issue a full refund. Well, I have not received any refund back. This is from Dec. 2013.
    BEWARE of this SCAMMER!!!!!!

Aspiring Poster

I think "CarBuff" changed his name again, Beware!!!!!!

Aspiring Poster

This is all Timothy C Jones Jr......

https://www.layitlow.com/forums/32-ve...rs-make-6.html

https://www.layitlow.com/forums/28-fe...d-bad-bad.html

https://www.layitlow.com/forums/28-fe...uy-tjones.html

https://www.layitlow.com/forums/32-ve...skin-only.html

***** Update***** A File Complaint has been made against "Timothy C Jones Jr."(Car Buff) with the U.S. Postal Inspection Service since he doesnt want to pay me what is "rightfully" mine. He is on file and if anyone else has been ripped off by this "THIEF" via Postal Money Order, I encourage to file a complaint in person,over the phone or on the internet.....

http://ehome.uspis.gov/fcsexternal/default.aspx

And if anyone has been ripped off by this guy in any other way,shape,form or fashion.....I encourage you to "ACTIVATE" his dental plan!!!!!

He has been doing this shit for years all under different screen names ripping off all types of members on here and who knows where else. FTP!!!!!

Aspiring Poster

"Crap Buff" still has not done anything to make things rite!!!!!

Last edited by tragic39; 06-17-2014 at 12:02 PM.

Baller Poster
    Car Club
    TEXT IS BEST (801)309-4600

Aspiring Poster

Hope you get the rest of your Feria back.....

20. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Thread Information