Daily Slop: Adrian Peterson will play through shoulder strain; Even after ugly loss Bryce Love Washington Redskins Jersey , are Redskins the best of a bad division? Communication failures doom Josh Norman and Washington Redskins - Washington Redskins Blog- ESPNDrew Brees exposed repeated mental breakdowns by Norman and the Redskins' defensive backs, who relayed that...Redskins-Saints Tuesday Stats PackA list of stats from the Washington Redskins' Week 5 matchup with the New Orleans Saints that took place at the Mercedez-Benz Superdome.The Alex Smith Report - Episode 6Alex Smith is joined by Larry Michael and Perry Mattern to discuss the loss to the Saints on Monday Night Football, and Alex answers fans questions in #QsForTheQB.Redskins Coach Jay Gruden points to multiple issues in the secondary - The Washington PostWashington Redskins coach Jay Gruden points to multiple issue in the secondary leading to blown coverages in the team's first four games.Redskins and Josh Norman no longer seem a fit | 106.7 The FanNorman is no longer one of the team's lions, is quickly fading out of the picture.Jay Gruden, Redskins have several problems to fix: ‘We have a cloud looming over our head’ - The Washington PostThe day after his team was trampled by the Saints, Gruden vows team will improve in several areas.Adrian Peterson of Washington Redskins set for MRI after injuring shoulderRedskins running back Adrian Peterson said he suffered a dislocated shoulder in Monday night's loss to the Saints, but it's "not going to keep me out."After ugly loss to Saints, Washington Redskins face crucial week ahead - Washington Redskins Blog- ESPNWashington, now 2-2 overall but in first place in the NFC East, must find a way to rebound after one of the worst losses in the coach Jay Gruden era.Gruden brothers relish new chapter of their relationship - Washington Redskins Blog- ESPNJon leaving the TV booth changed the dynamic with fewer chats on the Redskins, but Jay is thrilled to have his brother back in the coaching ranks.Know Your Opponent: Scouting The Panthers Bryce Love Washington Redskins Jersey , Week 6Redskins.com provides an in-depth scouting report on the Carolina Panthers as the team prepares for their home game in Week 6.Redskins’ Adrian Peterson will play through shoulder strain | NBC Sports WashingtonAdrian Peterson suffered a shoulder injury against the Saints and he sat out most of the second half of the game. However, the issue should not cost the Redskins’ starting running back any more playing time.NFC East Update: Even after ugly loss, are Redskins the best of a bad division? | NBC Sports WashingtonNFC Beast? Might be NFC Least. The Redskins suffered their worse loss of the season in Week 5, but still Washington remained in first place of the NFC East.Redskins' recent struggles against Cam Newton, Panthers are reason to worry | NBC Sports WashingtonThe Redskins haven't beaten the Panthers in a while, along while. Washington has not beaten Carolina since George W. Bush was President. A lot has happened in the world since then. ASHBURN, Va. (AP) — The injuries keep mounting for the Washington Redskins, who put three more players on injured reserve Wednesday to raise their season total to 17: starting cornerback Quinton Dunbar, receiver Trey Quinn and guard Jonathan Cooper.In other moves, the Redskins (6-6) signed Josh Johnson to be their backup quarterback against the visiting New York Giants (4-8) on Sunday and added guard Zac Kerin, center Demetrius Rhaney and defensive end Marcus Smith as free agents.“We had a lot of conversations in the offseason about it. We added the recovery room Bryce Love Jersey 2019 , we are trying to get the right treatment, we’ve got massage tables in there, we’ve got sleep centers, we’ve got all kinds of stuff in there for guys to take care of their bodies,” coach Jay Gruden said about the injury issues.“But you look at the type of injuries that we’ve had and it’s the same as last year: They are all kinds of different ones. There’s ankles, there’s knees, there’s pecs, there’s thumbs,” Gruden continued. “I just can’t put a finger on it. And if anybody has an answer, I’d love to hear it.”Johnson has not attempted a pass in a regular-season NFL game since 2011.But he was Washington’s choice to serve as the backup to new starter Mark Sanchez, who was signed last month and takes over the job after Alex Smith and Colt McCoy each went down with a broken right leg in a three-game span.Cooper tore his biceps tendon in Washington’s 28-13 loss at the Philadelphia Eagles on Monday night. As it is Cheap Bryce Love Jersey , he was only in the lineup because he was brought in during the season after Week 1 starters Brandon Scherff and Shawn Lauvao went on IR. The other current starter at guard, Tony Bergstrom, didn’t practice Wednesday because of an injured ankle, while starting center Chase Roullier sat out with a bad knee.Dunbar has been bothered by a nerve problem in his leg and appeared in only seven of the Redskins’ 12 games. Quinn, the last pick in this year’s NFL draft, missed Monday’s game with a hurt right ankle and played in only three games this season, making one earlier trip to IR before being activated.“I’ve never seen anything like this before. I really don’t know what to say. I don’t know if we’re living wrong or something around here, or what it is,” running back Chris Thompson said about all the health issues the Redskins have dealt with. “But this injury bug that’s been following us the last couple years — I have no words for it.”