WTB bag setup
Welcome to the LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums.
LayItLow.com is the premier Lowriders Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WTB bag setup

Default WTB bag setup

Post up what you might have.

In the market for a bag setup, no junk
    DIPPINIT - "People will not like what they can't afford to have, or can't build. That's why they say they are all street, because you can take any car throw rims, and bunch of striping, and your done. then you are keeping it real and OG"

Bodybuilding, Nutrition, Facts, and More Information

2. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

¿Residente O Visitante?

I have a brand new set of Airlift Dominator 2500's that I was going to use on the rear of my Caddy, but decided to do sleeve bags instead. I also have a front bracket kit that I am willing to part with. It comes with circle plates and tube so that you can make your cups whatever length you need. I'm looking to get $120 for both bags, and I can part with the front kit for $60. plus shipping.

here is a pic of the kit (the pic shows dual port circle plates, but the ones I have are for single port bags.)

Do the bags come with it?
    DIPPINIT - "People will not like what they can't afford to have, or can't build. That's why they say they are all street, because you can take any car throw rims, and bunch of striping, and your done. then you are keeping it real and OG"

Bodybuilding, Nutrition, Facts, and More Information

5. Remove Advertisements
    LayItLow.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Thread Information