LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive got a 03 lexus IS 300 E shift 25k miles sliver with black inter, sunroof, spoiler all power almost perfect $17,500 or poss trade for classic rebuilt title can be washed hit me with some offers

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
located central FL if any1 intrested ill get pic's gotta get a digital some prick stoled mine there be no dissapointments is like new

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah it was hit passanger rear corner no airbag's deployed got pics of where it was, nothing wrong with the car got a car fax didnt harley have any miles on it when it was hit and was a lease so they refused the car back i think i got some pics of the inter on this computer

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
couple pics not very clear done with the phone and yes it gotta rebuilt title the car new was 33k

advertisement

Quick Dealer Price Quote Search Used Car Listings List Your Car for Sale

Florida • July 28, 2005
2003 Lexus IS 300 Sedan 4D

Engine: 6-Cyl. 3.0 Liter
Trans: 5-Spd Auto Overdrive
Drive: RWD
Mileage: 25,000

Search Listings for This Car

List Your Car For Sale Online

Quick New Car Price Quote

Free CARFAX Record Check

Auto Loans from 4.99% APR

Insurance Quote

Payment Calculator

Equipment
Auto Climate Control
Power Steering
Power Windows
Power Door Locks
Tilt Wheel
Cruise Control
AM/FM Stereo
Cassette
Multi Compact Disc
Dual Front Air Bags
F&R Side Air Bags
Anti-Lock Braking
Traction Control
Leather
Dual Power Seats
Moon Roof
Rear Spoiler
Premium Wheels

Consumer Rated Condition: Fair

Body
Flawless
Paint
Glossy
Chrome / Trim
No Defects
Glass
No Defects
Lights / Lenses
No Defects
Rust
None
Hail Damage
None
Upholstery
Clean
Carpet
Clean
Interior Panels
Clean
Odor: Smoke / Mold
None
Air Conditioning
Working Condition
Power Accessories or Instruments
All Operate
Engine
Operates - No Leaks / Noises
Transmission
Operates - No Leaks / Noises
Steering
Tight / trouble Free
Suspension
Unaltered and trouble Free
Frame / Unibody
Straight
Brakes
Not Worn over 50% life
Tires
Not Worn & Correct Size & All Match
Title--Pink Slip
Branded: Salvage / Flood

Registration
Current
Service / Maintenance
On Time & Current
Records
Not Available
Emissions / Safety
Pass
Body Repair Done
Minimal
Body Repair Required
None

Trade-In Value List Your Car For Sale Online $18,585
Kelley Blue Book does not attempt to report a value on a "poor" vehicle because the value of cars in this category varies greatly.
Trade-in Value is what consumers can expect to receive from a dealer for a trade-in vehicle assuming an accurate appraisal of condition. This value will likely be less than the Private Party Value because the reselling dealer incurs the cost of safety inspections, reconditioning and other costs of doing business.

Get New Car Pricing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © 2005 by Kelley Blue Book Co., All Rights Reserved. Jul-Aug 2005 Edition. The specific information required to determine the value for this particular vehicle was supplied by the person generating this report. Vehicle valuations are opinions and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Actual valuations will vary based upon market conditions, specifications, vehicle condition or other particular circumstances pertinent to this particular vehicle or the transaction or the parties to the transaction. This report is intended for the individual use of the person generating this report only and shall not be sold or transmitted to another party. Kelley Blue Book assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions.(v.05074)

For one low price your ad will appear on both kbb.com and cars.com, Plus over 175 other popular websites.

advertisement

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hey can you post some pictures of all 4 corners exterior if everything looks good... i am very intrested and will have to have it shipped. let me know

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah i can do that im going to best buy 2nite to get me a new digital and ill take pics of what ever you like where you located at ??

1 - 20 of 21 Posts