LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
just the obvious..

use properly sized wire for the compressor

if using DOT line, keep away from sharp edges and heat sources..

make sure the bag isnt gonna rub anything

use brass DOT fittings with the little nipple inside.. everything else sucks IMO..

dont run the compressor directly off of the pressure switch, use a relay or a solenoid to switch the power

Good luck, and post pics!!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Originally posted by Volv_lo@Dec 12 2003, 02:13 AM
c'mon now???

:angry:
who Rich?....um two words, GOOD LUCK, if you are talking about a 2004 escalade the front suspension is a bitch, soo hard to explain, it can be done but just a Pain in the ass, who wants it?..Joe?... www.westcoastcustoms.com, they have done a few

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Make sure you run some heavy duty bags in the front and try not to weld on the lower control arm.Mount the bags far out as possible on the front so you can have a fast lift but make sure nothing touches it.

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by 1lorodeo+Dec 11 2003, 10:36 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (1lorodeo @ Dec 11 2003, 10:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Volv_lo@Dec 12 2003, 02:13 AM
c'mon now???

:angry:
who Rich?....um two words, GOOD LUCK, if you are talking about a 2004 escalade the front suspension is a bitch, soo hard to explain, it can be done but just a Pain in the ass, who wants it?..Joe?... www.westcoastcustoms.com, they have done a few[/b][/quote]
hahahaha, not for joe..

for some dude from toronto.. own some company and sells fabrics... Its a lease, needs to be bolt on, my dad is gonna do it, I'll prolly help out, I told showtime what it was for and they suggested some kit all bolt on that fits that truck..

I'll post pics if it ever comes thru...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts