LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a truck my work built. Took us 2 weeks. The suspension has 16" of travel, 4 leather buckets with suede inserts, sued headliner with flame molds, rear 2 buckets have personal massagers, all fibersglass center counsel with 3 audiobahn subs and 17" lcd, mids and highs in the doors, in-dash touchscreen, every piece of plastic was marbled, hide-away motorized running boards, Bullydog deisel chip, Neons, 22' rims w/ Toyo tires, 2 viar 450's, 2 10 gallon tanks, (Comps & Tanks are hidden under truck so the box is still empty) Firestone airbags w/ fbss and keychain remote, Caddy pearl white flames over black w/ pearl green pinstripe. :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
damn homeboy thats one hell of a work truck!shit im ashamed to drive mine :roflmao:

·
Registered
6,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by mab69us@Sep 16 2005, 06:24 PM~3830445
RANGER :dunno: DONT LOOK LIKE ANY RANGER IV SEEN
WTF are you talking about?

·
Registered
249 Posts
OPPS MY BAD I READ IT WRONG :roflmao:

i was looking at 2 diff topics

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
make it hop man make it hope :cheesy:

·
Registered
23,409 Posts
Originally posted by LowSider@Sep 17 2005, 04:37 AM~3831194

hurtin upholstry for a 100g car :uh:
That car costs 100gs, WTF :barf:

·
Registered
6,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by LowSider@Sep 16 2005, 09:37 PM~3831194

hurtin upholstry for a 100g car :uh:
:uh: maybe you should read the description before you speak. ;) tHE BACK SEATS HAS PERSONAL MASSAGERS. the seat doesnt just vibrate, It has rollers. The ripple in the seat is the vertical rolling massage ball. :cheesy: :uh:

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Oh yeah?

How about these lumpy ass arms rests? massagers?

or the french seam that closes right down to the split and then back out again..

or now that im posting the picture a second time, the top of the french seam above the red circle... where it gets all wide.. I might be sligtly pickier then the next man being an upholsterer myself, but if i dropped $100,000, I would be expecting those details :uh:

[attachmentid=279770]

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts