LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i will be making the drive to woodward this year..i am hoping to have a great time there..i want to gather up all lowriders and lil'ers one day for a meet and greet and group cruise if at all possible..if ur showing up or planning to please post

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Aug 8 2005, 06:27 PM~3563577
maybe the creator of this topic should post up when the cruise is...  we know it's in 05, but damn
o shut it its in afew weeks

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by BLVDCRUISER@Aug 8 2005, 09:49 PM~3563749
o shut it its in afew weeks
damn that helps, I wont make any plans for the next few weeks, in anticipation of this show. just call me the day of the show, since I'll be sitting around waiting for it to happen.

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Aug 8 2005, 07:03 PM~3563865
damn that helps, I wont make any plans for the next few weeks, in anticipation of this show.  just call me the day of the show, since I'll be sitting around waiting for it to happen.
ur just mad cause u wont have a car to go

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
The Dream Cruise is Saturday the 20th of August for all those who dont know....I accually was like damn...thats in a couple weeks...LOL...

Pm me fellas maybe we could ride out together....and have a bbq here at the house or sumptin.....You guys are welcome to stay here if you like....I will have to make room in the driveway...LOL

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i have a hotel..im still waiting on parts for my car to arrive so it will be down to the wire if i drive it or not

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
yes the cruise is on saturday august 20th. you have to be there very early if you actually plan on cruising by 11 am it will take about and 1 1/2 to go 1 mile. we will be at the bp on woodward just south of 12 mile i believe. after we can hang out or friday before or the sunday but trust me as far as partying on woodward it wont happen cops are waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy strick. drinking tickets are 500

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for the info..i can imagine how hard it is for cops to monitor everyting and im sure they got it down..im leaving wed and will be there thursday..i hear its goes all week pretty much

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
yeah it does we are having our club meeting on friday then cruising out but yes it goes all week. hell they are already cruising and its packed

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by showandgo@Aug 9 2005, 08:16 PM~3573759
yeah it does we are having our club meeting on friday then cruising out but yes it goes all week. hell they are already cruising and its packed
nice i wish i lived up there...o wait it snows there too scratch that

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
michigan sucks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts