LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's my shit project just did it got just need to figure a way to re arrange the front servo's and mount my engine and balance the fucker check out the extended upper look

i just am going to lower that tower up front and get my wire wheels and either 64 or 61 body

Last edited by joebomber52 at Aug 25 2003, 09:14 AM

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
here's my shit project just did it got just need to figure a way to re arrange the front servo's and mount my engine and balance the fucker check out the extended upper look

i just am going to lower that tower up front and get my wire wheels and either 64 or 61 body

Last edited by joebomber52 at Aug 25 2003, 03:41 PM

·
Registered
731 Posts
Man Ya'll some sick MoFO's on this site ! ! ! ! All the work I've seen from static models to Hydros is BAD @$$.... Will be taking pictuces of my models this weekend, hopefully by next week i'll be posting them up....

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
are you familiar with the kyosho optima? i have one and there discontinued and i was wondering if i could use that hydros system on my r/c, its looks sorta similar. also, where could i get used servos?

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
used servo's never heard or it besides with servo's you need to get new ones i am currenty mountind my stearing servo and engine and drawind a diagram for my dual exhoust i can't wait to put up a video of this little bitch i need them wire weels

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
servo's wear quikly even when used for what they are ment for the plastic gears inside crack easily so just to warn you

·
Registered
166 Posts
Originally posted by joebomber52@Aug 25 2003, 01:01 PM
servo's wear quikly even when used for what they are ment for the plastic gears inside crack easily so just to warn you
That's why you get metal geared servos:)

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by nsb22+Aug 25 2003, 11:06 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nsb22 @ Aug 25 2003, 11:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--joebomber52@Aug 25 2003, 01:01 PM
That's why you get metal geared servos:)[/b][/quote]
yup

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok redid the front servo's my bodies are fitting perfectly just need to go to my other pad and pic up my 4 channel

1 - 20 of 39 Posts