LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1/2" Y block, #6 15ft hoses, Showtime polished block, Chrome solenoid block cover

I have for sale a used 1/2" Polished Y block, 1/2 in and 1/2 out no top port. Comes with 1/2" elbow to come out of block $30 shipped

2 - 15ft 3/8 hoses. Used work fine no leaks. They have a #8 fitting on one end and #6 on the other. One is a parker tough cover 5000psi hose and the other I got from showtime maybe a 4000psi hose. Hydros normally run 2000psi. $70 shipped for the pair

I have a used showtime polished comp block. This is 1/2" out the top and 3/8" return on top. Very good condition no problems. $40 shipped

2- Full time swivel fittings. Used no leaks. They are straight, 3/8 female on one end and 3/8 male on the other. These are good to 5000psi. Even with full pressure in the fitting it can be turned and swiveled easily. Use for cylinders that bind up hoses because of turning. $25 shipped

1 solenoid block chrome cover. Like new. This covers the 3 solenoid blocks. $20 shipped

1 new chrome motor end. This is the style that the motors come with but its chrome. $10 shipped

I take paypal or whatever else.

Ill get pictures up later on some of the stuff otherwise let me know what you want pics of.

·
on the road
428 Posts
post pix of those fittings. im interested

1 - 13 of 13 Posts