LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, Im just wondering what motors would have enough power to lift this.... and would i use the knot tech to make it work? if anyoens got some pics of a diecast with hydros..please post them for me

thanks, rob

·
Registered
434 Posts
hold on.......

Last edited by twin at Jul 31 2003, 05:10 PM

·
Registered
434 Posts
I would think you need to get something like a mabuchi 140 or 260. There is a person on here who made one named travelino. Your going have to look because I don't have any pics. I'm knot sure about the knot technique. Somebody knows the awnsers

-twin

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
trav hasent been on lay it low or msn lately

WHERE ARE YOU TRAV!!!!!!

hey j you kno where travs at? he like doin a show or dj'n somewhere?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the help..i hope i can make this work..i dont think its gonna beable to go up very high..the way im gonna do it will make it have very litlel ift..but still be fun

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
rumor has it that one of the model companies is coming out w/a cadi esca plastic kit. would be much more eazy, in weight.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Originally posted by tonedeaf@Jul 31 2003, 10:52 PM
rumor has it that one of the model companies is coming out w/a cadi esca plastic kit. would be much more eazy, in weight.
not a rumor :uh:

go to revells website

·
Registered
157 Posts
I MADE ONE I GOT A 9 -16 VOLT MOTOR IN IT FOR RADIO SHACK BUT THE WAY THE CHASIIS IS MADE IT WONT HIT BACK BUMPER WITH OUT SOME WIEGHT IN THE BACK AND DONT EVEN TRY TO LIFT THE BACK IT WONT WORK IT WILL FALL TO ONE SIDE AND MAKE IT DO THREE WHEEL AND WHEN U HOP IT THE BACK WILL GO DOWN SO I SUGGEST THAT YOU GLUE THE BACK U BAR DOWN AND JUST HAVE ONE MOTOR TO HOP THE FRONT I DID IT AND ITS TIGHT I NEVER THOUGHT A HEAVY DIECAST WILL HOP THE GOOD

·
Registered
11,253 Posts
Originally posted by lowcrome+Jul 31 2003, 10:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lowcrome @ Jul 31 2003, 10:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--tonedeaf@Jul 31 2003, 10:52 PM
rumor has it that one of the model companies is coming out w/a cadi esca plastic kit.  would be much more eazy, in weight.
not a rumor :uh:

go to revells website[/b][/quote]
its true it will be out dec/03

http://www.revell-monogram.com/store/Model...65&FromSearch=1

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for in the info.. where can i buy some 130's or 260's..if i go to radio shack..will the stock them?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts