LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HAVE 4 1" CHROME STEEL BLOCK FOR SALE ASKIN 125.00 PLUS SHIPPING FOR EACH OR WILL SALE IN PAIRS OR ALL FOUR FOR A BETTER DEAL.....





THESE BLOCKS WEIGHT ABOUT 19 LBS A PIECE SO SHIPPING CAN BE SPENDY DEPENDING YOU LOCATION SO IF INTERESTED PM ME YOUR ZIP AND I CAN GIVE YOU A QUOTE ON SHIPPING ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,876 Posts
the gay ass post office offers those flat rate boxes for the dirt...you might fit 2 of them in there???? :dunno: GL on the sale homie... :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by 816rider@Jan 31 2010, 11:03 PM~16474008
the gay ass post office offers those flat rate boxes for the dirt...you might fit 2 of them in there???? :dunno: GL on the sale homie... :biggrin:
YA BUT THEN THERE IS NO INSURANCE FOR DAMAGES SO IF SOMEONE IS GONNA SPEND THE MONEY ON THE BLOCKS IT WILL BE WORTH THE FEW EXTRA DOLLARS FOR SAFE SHIPPING....THNKS
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,876 Posts
Originally posted by TROUBLESOME@Jan 31 2010, 11:07 PM~16474066
YA BUT THEN THERE IS NO INSURANCE FOR DAMAGES SO IF SOMEONE IS GONNA SPEND THE MONEY ON THE BLOCKS IT WILL BE WORTH THE FEW EXTRA DOLLARS FOR SAFE SHIPPING....THNKS
you can add insurance to your package...all shipping companies have that option...it would be like another 5 bucks...G/L homie! wish i already had all the parts to go with those bad mofos! :biggrin:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
64,662 Posts
ill give you 2.00 for that 5.00 bill you have there
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,976 Posts
Good luck on the sale my bradah!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by GARCIA CUSTOMS@Feb 1 2010, 09:21 AM~16476167
are those mc motoring maniacos customs :0   :cool:  :cool:
I HAD THEM CUSTOM MADE FOR MY MONTE CARLO...MC
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,414 Posts
How much for that spoon? :cheesy:

Steel blocks are great. No steel inserts backing out, no cracked ports. and a few extra pounds :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,063 Posts
Originally posted by TROUBLESOME@Feb 1 2010, 12:16 AM~16473479
I HAVE 4 1" CHROME STEEL BLOCK FOR SALE ASKIN 125.00 PLUS SHIPPING FOR EACH OR WILL SALE IN PAIRS OR ALL FOUR FOR A BETTER DEAL.....





THESE BLOCKS WEIGHT ABOUT 19 LBS A PIECE SO SHIPPING CAN BE SPENDY DEPENDING YOU LOCATION SO IF INTERESTED PM ME YOUR ZIP AND I CAN GIVE YOU A QUOTE ON SHIPPING ;)

fuckers will be gone quick...TTT :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by Johnny_mumbles@Feb 1 2010, 07:38 PM~16481804
fuckers will be gone quick...TTT :biggrin:
I WAS THINKIN THE SAME THING
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,063 Posts
Originally posted by TROUBLESOME@Feb 1 2010, 09:46 PM~16481917
I WAS THINKIN THE SAME THING

people still waitin on dem checks... lol half these guys is hopeing no one buys em so they can jump on them once the big payday comes.. Im one of em :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by 4_PLAY!@Feb 1 2010, 10:48 PM~16484827
Mas Chingon  :biggrin:
DID YOU GET MY PM ON THE 4 GUAGE ENDS
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,976 Posts
why is port big but the inside port is smaller? better performance?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by Hannibal Lector@Feb 2 2010, 02:29 AM~16486188
why is port big but the inside port is smaller? better performance?
DONT KNOW FOR SURE BUT I THINK ITS JUST THE OLDER MACHINE WORK I HAVE HAD THESE BLOCKS ABOUT 8 YEARS
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ttt
 
1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Top