LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*** Gotta post em up .......... Gotta see if my drawings helped you out ....... I will get those rod ends for you today man..... :biggrin: As soon as I get into town........ ;)

·
49,409 Posts
LOL..........I will homie. I have a folder created with a dozen pics. I've been waiting until I get the holes drilled in the front and back together. I give you %100 props bro for helping me out!!!!

I leave for Springfield, MO tomorrow so I'll be away for a week. I should complete the front end next weekend and start the disassemble of the rear end. If you can get me those parts, I can probably finish up the install of the rear in 2 weeks. Don't forget the price too homie, I owe you!!!!

I'll be posting your sketches in my topic.

:cool:

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by 1 LO 64@Jan 12 2004, 09:38 AM
LOL..........I will homie. I have a folder created with a dozen pics. I've been waiting until I get the holes drilled in the front and back together. I give you %100 props bro for helping me out!!!!

I leave for Springfield, MO tomorrow so I'll be away for a week. I should complete the front end next weekend and start the disassemble of the rear end. If you can get me those parts, I can probably finish up the install of the rear in 2 weeks. Don't forget the price too homie, I owe you!!!!

No problem there ..... You gonna go visit the "Simpson's" while your down there ???????? LOL!!!! -- I thought that was funny for some reason ....... :roflmao: .... i am heading to town here in a 1/2 hour ......... Your leaving on business right ??? -- Snowmobile business ???? If so , Take some pics & the lowdown of whats coming out so I can show my brother & them -- We want to buy new sleds but not till we see whats new for next year ...... :biggrin:

*Only the Race production Sled -- we dont want no touring sleds :0

·
49,409 Posts
Originally posted by 1 LO 64@Jan 12 2004, 10:38 AM

1 - 4 of 4 Posts