LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
two 5 gallopn tanks is better than one 8 gallon tank, but 2 5's compared to 1 10 is the same thing, so really it is just how many gallons they are, but i would run all of them cause the more volume the longer u can play :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
2 tanks i think are better with 2 compressors, because if you have one tank for front ande one tank for back you really only have one tank fillin up all the time because you dont really play with the back all that much compared to the front its like hydros...

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by theoglean@Oct 7 2003, 01:28 AM
2 tanks i think are better with 2 compressors, because if you have one tank for front ande one tank for back you really only have one tank fillin up all the time because you dont really play with the back all that much compared to the front its like hydros...
usually if you have more than one tank, they are tied in together. if you ran them "one for front, one for back" you would need extra pressure switches, extra gauges...2 5 gal. tanks with 2 compressors, is the same as 1 10 gal. tank with 2 comp.

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
a 5 gallon tank in the back and 2 or 3 gallon tank close to bags in front react quiker when you hit the switch i run 3 in trunk and 3 under front bumper that is fine with me but i figure 5 gallon in trunk is better more air the reasone i run 6 gallons is cuz it is easier to hide 3 gallon tanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts