LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
El Joven Viejo
1,745 Posts
damn sux dont throw free shows mofos take advantage of it they go to start pedos and ck out hoes if they pay u knw they are most likely gunna try no to be kicked out

·
Registered
61 Posts
Thaz F-up B-kuzz people r going to think all lo lo shoz r GANG related. Now the stores wont let us have shoz n tha parkinglot B-kuzz it is looked upon as being GANG related that is 1 reason y people don't go to lo lo shoz. IT SUCK 4 REAL RIDERS THAT LIVE THA LOWRIDER LIFE STILE Here comes tha tickets HOMIE !!!!!

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
It was the,rappers who got into NOT riders ya they fucked the event up but that Shit don't happen at shows it was the concert side of it

·
.."BACKYARD BOOGIE"...
12,670 Posts
..."PEOPLE NEED TO GROW UP AND TAKE THERE ANGER TO A ALLEY OR SOMETHING...AWAY FROM INNOCENT PEOPLE"...

·
.."BACKYARD BOOGIE"...
12,670 Posts
<span style="color:#8b4513;"><font size="7"><span style="font-family:impact;"><u><strong>..."PEOPLE NEED TO GROW UP AND TAKE THERE ANGER TO A ALLEY OR SOMETHING...AWAY FROM INNOCENT PEOPLE"...</strong></u></span></font></span>

·
Registered
8,374 Posts
It was the,rappers who got into NOT riders ya they fucked the event up but that Shit don't happen at shows it was the concert side of it
What sucks is people won't reconize that.. All they know is that those Lowriders always have shooting and gang violence at there events.. They won't reconize the positive events that happen every weekend that benifit local fundraisers or charities where Jente from all differant places come together to support the cause with no violence or tripping. We need to show the positive side of what we do, send editorials to local papers, get letters from the charities or fundraising recieptiants that show the positive and post on local blogs. We can together show that there is more Positive then negitive that happens in the lowrider community.

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
I just seen that shit on the news and they are labeling as " 8 SHOT AT LOWRIDER CAR SHOW" !!!:angry: so now all events are gonna be fucked because of these idiots.

·
Registered
458 Posts
We had that shit on the news out here as well,,, Not Cool,,, I agree with 209impala, I hope this has no effect on our show coming up but naturally I know it will. Who wants to bring their kids into sumthing they see as "dangerous" G2G_AI is right tho,, ther are many ways to show more positives the negatives just now its gonna take doing the work. The flier for the event was a complete misrepresentation of La Raza as well. Three Cholos on the front one of which has his shirt off covered in tattoos looking like he just got out of prison. Now there showing that flier on the news out here in big letters saying La Raza on it..WOW perpetuating the negative stereo type that has been laid upon us,,,, i am very disapointed with this. Very glad to know tho that no one was killed

·
Registered
1 Posts
Word. A select few givin the real day and night lowriders an even more negative image. what more can we do to provide the public with a more positive image gets ruined by idiots who dont take this culture serious. a damn shame. glad no one died. parked my lowlow for a minute now. the 50s are gonna be "trollin" for us now. sux bigtyme. damn......

·
Registered
386 Posts
The events that happened at the Kent show has the police harassing everybody with clean paint and 13's in the Southend they are stereotyping all of us as gang bangers. While most of us are hard working and parents. They need to learn that showing your car is about the love of the hobby not to hate on the next man's car.The idiots are going to make it hard to book venues for shows.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Yup sAw the flyer it looked like a poster for a jail movie fucken rappers have huge egos and think lifes a rap video the wannabees get wrapped up in with these rapper fools and shit just spirals outta control wish it wasn't that way

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Yup sAw the flyer it looked like a poster for a jail movie fucken rappers have huge egos and think lifes a rap video the wannabees get wrapped up in with these rapper fools and shit just spirals outta control wish it wasn't that way
If thats the case than the Dumb ass promoter is to be blamed just as much as the idiots that started cracking off rounds!! He's the one that allowed them to play at his show and was responsible for the distibution of the show fliers and their content???

1 - 20 of 24 Posts