LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16,214 Posts
sounds good,my homie built a 2 seater bike
(the kind that looks like a long 10 speed with 2 seats on it)
into a lowrider bike,it looked cool,but i wouldn't do it.

Last edited by crenshaw magraw at Jan 17 2004, 12:49 AM

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Originally posted by crenshaw magraw@Jan 16 2004, 05:48 PM
would you ride it together while he was on the back doing summer saults and all kinds of silly shit

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by joebomber52@Jan 16 2004, 07:11 PM
a shwinn bike with 10 speed gears

or a 10 speed bike with fenders and handle bars and such
my bike(20 inch with bondo,downcrown, and 1.95 tires) and me equals about 190 LBS try riding the fucker uphill without stopping. plus i broke the crank clean off the frame when i tried bolting off. :angry: with 10 speeds i can ease off the bolting savin the frame stress on the crank im welding a shitload of supports to keep the crankcase on the frame :cool:

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by joebomber52+Jan 16 2004, 07:09 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joebomber52 @ Jan 16 2004, 07:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--crenshaw magraw@Jan 16 2004, 05:48 PM
would you ride it together while he was on the back doing summer saults and all kinds of silly shit[/b][/quote]
ghost riderrrrr :0

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Originally posted by Lownslow302+Jan 17 2004, 08:55 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lownslow302 @ Jan 17 2004, 08:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--joebomber52@Jan 16 2004, 07:11 PM

my bike(20 inch with bondo,downcrown, and 1.95 tires) and me equals about 190 LBS try riding the fucker uphill without stopping. plus i broke the crank clean off the frame when i tried bolting off. :angry: with 10 speeds i can ease off the bolting savin the frame stress on the crank im welding a shitload of supports to keep the crankcase on the frame :cool:[/b][/quote]
Fuck that. I only put my down crown on at shows and I walk mine uphill, learned that lesson long ago! Plus If I'm walking it girls tend to wanna come up and talk to me rather than if I'm flying past them as a big chrome blur. ;)

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Lowridingmike+Jan 17 2004, 12:12 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lowridingmike @ Jan 17 2004, 12:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 17 2004, 08:55 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--joebomber52
@Jan 16 2004, 07:11 PM

my bike(20 inch with bondo,downcrown, and 1.95 tires) and me equals about 190 LBS try riding the fucker uphill without stopping. plus i broke the crank clean off the frame when i tried bolting off. :angry: with 10 speeds i can ease off the bolting savin the frame stress on the crank im welding a shitload of supports to keep the crankcase on the frame :cool:
Fuck that. I only put my down crown on at shows and I walk mine uphill, learned that lesson long ago! Plus If I'm walking it girls tend to wanna come up and talk to me rather than if I'm flying past them as a big chrome blur. ;)[/b][/quote]
see a down crown is a show only piece since most frames(exept western flyer) cant be ridden on a down crown unless you got a 2 inch crank. there lies the problem i got a 3 inch twisted crank and plan on making the best of it. i hate walking a working bicycle its embarrasing. i could care less about the females i dont build bikes for bitches i build bikes because thats what i like to do. youre basically a sitting duck if your lowrider cant up n go when you want it too :cool:

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Yeah it's true but when the fremales walk up to ya you have to admit you can't help but get a hard on when they practically rape trying to get you to let em ride. Yeah I built my bike for kicks. To show, ride, and break a few rules with , such as "You shouldn't ride a bike with all that twisted stuff and bondo".....

I've broken that one at least 100 times now.

What ever you wanna do! HAve fun! Just try no to break anything!

And as far as being a sitting duck, I weight 132 so whenever I practically want I can jusmp right on a glide uphill with no problem, just get's ya tired quick! :biggrin: :cool: ;)

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by Lownslow302+Jan 17 2004, 01:21 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lownslow302 @ Jan 17 2004, 01:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 17 2004, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by [email protected] 17 2004, 08:55 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--joebomber52
@Jan 16 2004, 07:11 PM

Fuck that. I only put my down crown on at shows and I walk mine uphill, learned that lesson long ago! Plus If I'm walking it girls tend to wanna come up and talk to me rather than if I'm flying past them as a big chrome blur. ;)
see a down crown is a show only piece since most frames(exept western flyer) cant be ridden on a down crown unless you got a 2 inch crank. there lies the problem i got a 3 inch twisted crank and plan on making the best of it. i hate walking a working bicycle its embarrasing. i could care less about the females i dont build bikes for bitches i build bikes because thats what i like to do. youre basically a sitting duck if your lowrider cant up n go when you want it too :cool:[/b][/quote]
:thumbsup: :slows down: "bitch, i know you aint lookin at my bike..."

1 - 11 of 11 Posts