LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new at this and I am wiring up my switches by the diagram for 2 pumps and 10 switches, but it doesn't say where the black wire goes, anyone have a picture of there switches or can explain to me where it goes, thank you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's just a clear box with 10 switches 2 big ones, 4 medium ones and 4 small ones, I have it wired exactly how it is on layitlow.coms wiring for 2 pumps with 4 dumps. I have a brown wire and a black wire that I'm not sure how it hooks up because it doesn't show either of these colors on the diagram, I got the car from a local who didn't know what they were doing so I had to redo all the switches I just need to know where to connect the black wire, thank you.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
the black wire could go anywhere depending on who wired it up.

your going to have to take the bottom of the switch box off and see if its hooked to any switches. then by process of elimination you will know what it does.

if its not hooked to anything then your guess is a good as anyones

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
one end of the black wire goes into a little hole in the trunk floor, also there was a brown wire connected there too, I removed the brown wire because it did nothing and was used to fill up space I suppose, the black one I am not sure, I hooked up all the other wires.

Can someone tell me how to attach the front pump and the rear pump to the constant current solenoids that are connected to the battery. I figure that if all is ready to go it will be easier to figure out what the black wire is for, thanks.

I have 2 solenoids with the big bolts on each end and 2 smaller bolts in the middle.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Originally posted by milkweed@Sep 28 2007, 01:18 AM~8886011
the black wire could go anywhere depending on who wired it up.

your going to have to take the bottom of the switch box off and see if its hooked to any switches. then by process of elimination you will know what it does.

if its not hooked to anything then  your guess is a good as anyones
:werd:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts