LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOOKING FOR A RUNNING PROJECT/DAILY PREFER UNCUT OG IMPALA SS ,POSSIBLE BIG BODY LAC , YOU NEVER KNOW JUST GET AT ME CASH IN HAND I NEED SOMETHING CLEAN TO START WITH RUST FREE AND ROLLIN .
:cool:

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL I WISH I GOT BACK $280 JUST BEEN STACKIN FOR ABOUT A YEAR AND READY TO ROLL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,545 Posts
check out firmex he has a clean 64 ss, dont know if he still has it but seen it posted wants exactly 11g's :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea i shot him a pm yesterday no answer yet. he got a good offer from someone else actually a few . i couldnt cover 11 and shipping right now .good lookin out though
 

·
WICKED
Joined
·
8,417 Posts
10k for both



 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
58,442 Posts
Originally posted by mm0142@Feb 15 2010, 12:46 PM~16618238
LOL I WISH I GOT BACK $280 JUST BEEN STACKIN FOR ABOUT A YEAR AND READY TO ROLL
Hell yeah man. Gotta stack it up. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
392 Posts
Originally posted by mm0142@Feb 15 2010, 11:24 AM~16618034
LOOKING FOR A RUNNING PROJECT/DAILY PREFER UNCUT OG IMPALA SS ,POSSIBLE BIG BODY LAC , YOU NEVER KNOW JUST GET AT ME CASH IN HAND I NEED SOMETHING CLEAN TO START WITH RUST FREE AND ROLLIN .
:cool:


here my thread more pic in the thread clean and uncut you choose hydros or bags let me know..thx
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pms answered not really feelin a gbody right now . 79linc i dont understand you at all? lol . I dont want something juiced or bagged already i need something for a daily driver project for right now really looking for 62-64ss or really clean 93-96 fleetwood with decent miles and clean .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,251 Posts
I got a solid 62ss project red on red in Oklahoma about 1 1/2 hr from wichita falls. It's about 65% done, I got doors and up painted and buffed, interior completely redone, engine runs good, new dual exhaust, uncut, tags up to date. All that needs paint is roof, trunk, quarters, and bumper fillers. Check out my topics asking 11k firm
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by imp1962@Feb 15 2010, 01:56 PM~16619227
I got a solid 62ss project red on red in Oklahoma about 1 1/2 hr from wichita falls. It's about 65% done, I got doors and up painted and buffed, interior completely redone, engine runs good, new dual exhaust, uncut, tags up to date. All that needs paint is roof, trunk, quarters, and bumper fillers. Check out my topics asking 11k firm
pm sent
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok let me clean this up a bit . no g bodys . 59-64 running rust free ss or 93-96 big body brougham really feeling the bigbody right now . And to everyone pming me with the big body with 200k miles and a cracked dash for 7-8g's get real im not new to this .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,051 Posts
Originally posted by mm0142@Feb 15 2010, 05:17 PM~16620232
ok let me clean this up a bit . no g bodys . 59-64 running rust free ss or 93-96 big body brougham really feeling the bigbody right now . And to everyone pming me with the big body with 200k miles and a cracked dash for 7-8g's get real im not new to this .
I KNOW THATS RITE! BUT HEY I SENT U THAT PM OF MY PRICE AND U PROBABLY WANT FIND 1 N MY CONDITION N MILEAGE SO GET AT ME WHEN UR PHONE IS UP TOMORROW! :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
392 Posts
Originally posted by mm0142@Feb 15 2010, 01:26 PM~16619047
pms answered not really feelin a gbody right now . 79linc i dont understand you at all? lol . I dont want something juiced or bagged already i need something for a daily driver project for right now really looking for 62-64ss or really clean 93-96 fleetwood with decent miles and clean .
the car is uncut meant that the car is ready for what ever u want bags/hydros...but if u you change ur mind thx anyways
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
what car ? pics? this is what is confusing me ?
 

·
WICKED
Joined
·
8,417 Posts
Originally posted by mm0142@Feb 15 2010, 06:17 PM~16620232
ok let me clean this up a bit . no g bodys . 59-64 running rust free ss or 93-96 big body brougham really feeling the bigbody right now . And to everyone pming me with the big body with 200k miles and a cracked dash for 7-8g's get real im not new to this .
$5k 94 fleet lt1 with 65k on it



 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top