LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here it is,,,the best deal around...
you get
1. 1964ss impala oklahoma car (candy paint with 4 pumps 16 switches)
2. 1963 impala texas car (with 4 pumps/ 4 switches)
3. 1963 front clip
4. 1961-1964 extra frame with some chrome items, (lil rusty)
5. powerglide tranny (needs rebuilt)
6. all chrome that i have.

the 1964 ss, i have had for 10 years
the 350 motor has about 1000 miles on it, the tranny is power glide out of a 63ss with 43,000 miles on it. h.e.i ignition, all new plugs and wires, edelbrock 650cfm carburetor, performer intake, chrome alternator, brand new peanut butter leather interior, dash has a factory tachometer. new wheels and tires, new u'joints, new telescoping driveshaft along with forged aluminum carrier bearing. brand new driver side axle bearing, paint was $5,400 job. marble effect with an impala patterned into the front fenders, new flags on fenders, new door handle scratch guards, alternator is new. have 8 good batteries, 3 dead. 16 switches wired up from pro hopper. all chrome L.A. series pumps, #8 gears marzochi pumps..3 ton mach one springs, the frame is completely wrapped in 1/4 steel all new brake lines , gas lines and body mount bushings, few problems with the tail-lights grounding issue for the passenger side. i have done all work myself on this car. still needs just a few chrome pieces, i have most of it, just didnt wanna put the old crhome on.

the 1963 impala i have had for one year, bought it like that, it has 4 pumps that all work just fine, 4 switches, unbreakable ball joints, the a'arms have been extended, hopping springs, power steering, factory airconditioner, wire spoke wheels, and the interior would be ok for now with a lil tlc. hardly any rust on the car, floor is good, minimal rust. all windows are there, have extra radiator and bumper piece. think one side solenoids are burnt out. it does not have a motor in it. i have a powerglide transmission or 350 turbo to include with that car, both are bad and need rebuilt. all interior is there except passenger side door panel. it has the hood on it from the extra front clip.

the front clip for the 1963 is clean, good grill and fenders, radiator support is no good.

I also have a frame for a 1961-1964 impala with some rusted chrome goodies that could be easily redipped and the frame is a canadian frame. good frame for re-enforcing.

both of the cars titles are clear and clean.. i have many extra parts if you need them . just let me know. ...............THE PRICE......$12,999 FOR EVERYTHING YOU SEE HERE......

NOT PICTURED IS ALL THE CHROME I HAVE FOR THE TWO CARS.. ANY QUESTIONS HIT ME UP [email protected] ON HERE ...THANKS...

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
more pics? ok, let me snap some and i'll get em up on here in awhile.. ...make me an offer....i know some dude here bought one while back (63) with no hood same condition or worse. mine has 4 pumps.. unbreakable ball joints and extended a arms and wheels. plus extra front clip. they aint no prized possesions but pumps all work, one is missing the key . $10.00 .. anyway that dude paid like $1800 for his without all this stuff. so i figured $2,300 was fair. but like i say make me an offer or pm me.....thanks

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Originally posted by SirTomeygun@Jan 25 2010, 09:27 PM~16411271
fort worth , texas
:0 MORE PIKS OF THE 63

1 - 18 of 18 Posts