LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,424 Posts
Originally posted by ALOW1+Oct 14 2003, 03:01 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ALOW1 @ Oct 14 2003, 03:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--trudawg@Oct 13 2003, 06:53 PM
Will I have any clearence issues with some 12's coil under on a cutlass? Will the trunk torsion bars be in the way?
Why do you want a coil under? Why dont you do a coil over?[/b][/quote]
Because the chrome rear end he bought is set up for coil unders! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,700 Posts
Originally posted by timdog57+Oct 14 2003, 12:04 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (timdog57 @ Oct 14 2003, 12:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 14 2003, 03:01 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--trudawg
@Oct 13 2003, 06:53 PM
Will I have any clearence issues with some 12's coil under on a cutlass? Will the trunk torsion bars be in the way?

Why do you want a coil under? Why dont you do a coil over?
Because the chrome rear end he bought is set up for coil unders! ;)[/b][/quote]
I was thinking that it was..... How big around are the spring perch's? Can you fit a powerball or something inside of them and run a bead of weld? The it wouldnt be noticable.....just thinking out loud here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
actually someone suggested setting the p. ball down inside of the deep cup thats welded on the axle. I haven't had a chance to to see if it'll fit yet, but if it does, then I'll do a coil over. But I got these nice ass chrome coils to match and you know the more chrome the better :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,700 Posts
Originally posted by trudawg@Oct 14 2003, 12:50 PM
actually someone suggested setting the p. ball down inside of the deep cup thats welded on the axle. I haven't had a chance to to see if it'll fit yet, but if it does, then I'll do a coil over. But I got these nice ass chrome coils to match and you know the more chrome the better :biggrin:
I have seen a pic of this rear end before and I was thinking that, it looked like one would fit down inside of it. That wouldnt be so bad, you could drop it down in there and run a bead of weld around it. You would still be able to see the chrome springs too if you were looking at it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,424 Posts
Originally posted by trudawg+Oct 14 2003, 03:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (trudawg @ Oct 14 2003, 03:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--timdog57@Oct 14 2003, 02:54 PM
Just use 8's or 10's in the back Ryan!! ;)
Yea I know Tim, but I got two sets of new 12's just laying around. Trying not to spend too much $$$ on her ride. Maybe I can trade someone :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
Yeah put a post up in the classifieds I am sure people will jump on it! ;)
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top