LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how does that work with 12 valves?? is it a bag with dual ports and two fill valves going in and one dump going out??

·
OHH YEEEAH!!!!
1,713 Posts
????????
I don't know why someone would do that. Seems like one in & one out would be the best/cheaper way.
How is having two inlet valves make it any faster? The port size on the bag will only flow so much , & it shouldn't matter if there were a dozen valves before it. Maybe if the two fill valves had separate tanks to 'em , & you used really large air-lines it would make a difference?
Keep in mind 90* bends & turns slow down a system, & I think tee'ing off a bag like that would defeat the purpose of having dual ports.

I seen a pic of a setup on here that utilized about that many for fills, but it was designed to operate under two different psi settings.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by maddogg20/20@Nov 5 2007, 03:35 PM~9158985
????????
I don't know why someone would do that.  Seems like one in & one out would be the best/cheaper way. 
How is having two inlet valves make it any faster?  The port size on the bag will only flow so much , & it shouldn't matter if there were a dozen valves before it.  Maybe if the two fill valves had separate tanks to 'em , & you used really large air-lines it would make a difference?
Keep in mind 90* bends & turns slow down a system,  & I think tee'ing off a bag like that would defeat the purpose of having dual ports.

I seen a pic of a setup on here that utilized about that many for fills, but it was designed to operate under two different psi settings.
this is why i ask http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8lJXhJLNR8 it says it has 12 and was wondering how they plumbed it

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by phatz@Nov 5 2007, 04:47 PM~9159504
Dual port bags all around.

2 FILLS per bag, 1 DUMP per bag = 3 valves per corner.

3x 4 corners = 12 valves total.
thats kinda what i was thinking, but why not 2 dumps also??

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
2 dumps is overkill unless you use slowdowns to have 2 different dump speeds. I had 16 total
on my truck for all different speed combinations.

·
Registered
480 Posts
if i had that on my lil honda ill rip it apart lol , hey phatz thanks i got your package

1 - 9 of 9 Posts