LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

12 volt works !!!!

1K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  Rat Rodder 
#1 ·
kustom remo of course,, i have a movie where the thing flips upside down and falls off the table ... gotta upload that some how .. heres a pic

by the way the gears are all chewed up,, the battery just ate those.. so this is the only time you'll see a remo on steriods...

See less See more
#4 ·
Originally posted by jevries@Jul 25 2003, 12:01 PM
So....basicly 12 Volts doesn't work.... ;)
lol.... who has aol aim.. I.M me at leadsled1941 i want to show every one this movieeeee!!!!!!!!!!.... come on Jevries whats your screen name????

#5 ·
Originally posted by Rat Rodder+Jul 25 2003, 04:02 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Rodder @ Jul 25 2003, 04:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--jevries@Jul 25 2003, 12:01 PM
lol.... who has aol aim.. I.M me at leadsled1941 i want to show every one this movieeeee!!!!!!!!!!.... come on Jevries whats your screen name????[/b][/quote]
he doesnt have aim

u want me upload the vid?

#6 ·
Originally posted by lowcrome+Jul 25 2003, 02:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lowcrome @ Jul 25 2003, 02:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Rat Rodder@Jul 25 2003, 04:02 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--jevries
@Jul 25 2003, 12:01 PM

lol.... who has aol aim.. I.M me at leadsled1941 i want to show every one this movieeeee!!!!!!!!!!.... come on Jevries whats your screen name????
he doesnt have aim

u want me upload the vid?[/b][/quote]
ight

#16 ·
Originally posted by babybikeboi2@Aug 4 2003, 04:51 PM
man, im sorry to say, it looks like your just pulling on the wire that is on the back. and also, the front wheels arent moving up and down at all. its fake
I had the 12 volt on the floor of my deck with the cords attached to it. It looks like im pulling it but im not. and that video is slow and makes it look retared. what ever. dont really care since its destroyed now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.