LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1983 coupe deville with 59,321 miles with a 4100 motor )redid)

Ok guys i want 1200 with out the paint job or 1600 with the paint job,,,,,,,,,,was my project but its getting to be to much money so ima buy a 1980-1985 coupe with hydros on it already

Motor has been flushed twiced
things i had done was alot of motor work ,,rockers,water pump,fuel pump,alternator, oil pump,radiator,starter,,,motor runs strong and sweet.......as for the body jsut got all the body fillers and new chrome bumpers,grill and mirror....ready to be painted,

Pioneer cd/ radio i payed 350 for

needs a need vinly top but could pass with this one and need a full head liner foam liner to compler with chrome door triming

the car is in nyc but could travel.....

rodney

1200 with out paint and 1600 with paint job

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
Originally posted by poppo2_4@Aug 25 2006, 11:43 AM~6041990
Ok guys i want 1200 with out the paint job or 1600 with the paint job,,,,,,,,,,was my project but its getting to be to much money so ima buy a 1980-1985 coupe with hydros on it already
Motor has been flushed twiced
things i had done was alot of motor work ,,rockers,water pump,fuel pump,alternator, oil pump,radiator,starter,,,motor runs strong and sweet.......as for the body jsut got all the body fillers and new chrome bumpers,grill and mirror....ready to be painted,

Pioneer cd/ radio i payed 350 for

needs a need vinly top but could pass with this one and need a full head liner foam liner to compler with chrome door triming
the car is in nyc but could travel.....
rodney

1200 with out paint and 1600 with paint job
Oh yeah, this one's good. It doesn't even say what kind of car, let alone post pics, or give mileage. I'm ready to drop $1200 on whatever's behind door number 1... :ugh:

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My bad its a 1983 coupe deville with low miles on a 4100 motor currently the car is light blue/grey but i bout to get it paint next friday but if i paint it i want more money with out the paint i want 1200 im located in NYC bronx 10453 but could travel for extra ..............or willin to trade my car plus cash for something with hydros.........i have a clean title

·
Registered
10,537 Posts
CLEAN CAR~~RUNS EXCELLENT~~SEEN IT IN PERSON
HE DROVE IT FROM NYC TO MICHIGAN BOTH WAYS

GOOD SELLER

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
but a 4100 is a trash motor..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts