LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if on them can you tell they're actually spinning, i know you can on 20"+ rims cuz they're so big, but is it noticable on 13's and 14's??

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yeah u can tell tha rims are spinning.I havent seen any 13's k/o spinners but i seen some b/s bolt ons.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Anybody got some other pics of the 13 inch deep dish spinning wire??? They dont look right on that pic--they got to look better than that. I think those black lines on the dish mess up the pic

·
Registered
307 Posts
as far as i know they only do a spinning wire in a 20 or bigger, they said their gonna debut a spinning 14 sometime this month at a show? i think their pretty cool, i have to see them in person to be sure though

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
got damn it. I took that pic and i took it when it was spinning...it wasnt spinnin super fast.....but thats how they look...their not quite as deep as regular ones, cuz the spinner part is bout an inch thick i think......but thats a 13" deep dish

·
Registered
407 Posts
Originally posted by Chevrolet n LA@Jul 4 2003, 08:23 PM
got damn it. I took that pic and i took it when it was spinning...it wasnt spinnin super fast.....but thats how they look...their not quite as deep as regular ones, cuz the spinner part is bout an inch thick i think......but thats a 13" deep dish
ok you took the pic--so you seen them in person. How do they look to you?? In the pic--the spokes look like old school 56 spoke roadster rims---they spokes really that big and thick??

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
fuck nah the rims didnt look big to me. it looked like a 13" wit some adapter wit wires pretty much...they are aiight....much better then i woulda thought.....id get em if they were affordable($500/set)

·
Registered
17,895 Posts
Originally posted by Chevrolet n LA@Jul 4 2003, 08:46 PM
fuck nah the rims didnt look big to me. it looked like a 13" wit some adapter wit wires pretty much...they are aiight....much better then i woulda thought.....id get em if they were affordable($500/set)
do you how much they are? im not sure if you ment that they are 500 dollars or they should be affordable like 500. i think they will look tight in person especially on a car while they are spinning

·
Registered
32 Posts
These are tha spinners i seen and they want 1500 for'em.I would never pay that much for some bolt ons there fucking nuts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Originally posted by dayton roller@Jul 7 2003, 09:25 AM
i don't see the big deal with this spinnin wheels bullshit.
i mean soon or later the bearings gonna wear out and they gonna spin slow as hell or not spin at all i see it all the time here in ga.
me neither once the spinning rim craze is over I wonder what bell and whistle idea someone will come up with for rims next?

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Originally posted by Pak Man@Jul 5 2003, 06:42 PM
spinnin wheels is just a big fad...they will be gone in a year and somethign new will be around. my 2 cents
Exactly!!! :uh:

·
Registered
711 Posts
the davin black company is talking about colored spinners and glow in the dark spinners. but imo the spinners wont last long

1 - 20 of 33 Posts