LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to hear from anyone who has run 13x5 or 13x7 reverse wires with low profile tires..... Please tell me what size tires you have run and pics would be cool too.... I need to run the lowest profile available... Thanks :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Ummmmmm

UNCOOL!
:uh:

·
Registered
391 Posts
Originally posted by vwlownslo@Aug 17 2003, 09:07 PM
I want to hear from anyone who has run 13x5 or 13x7 reverse wires with low profile tires..... Please tell me what size tires you have run and pics would be cool too.... I need to run the lowest profile available... Thanks :biggrin:
why would you do that what kind of car is it?

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
THE SIZE THAT YOU WANT ARE 175/50-13'S. THEY WERE WHAT ALOT OF PEOPLE USED IN THE NINETY'S WHEN EVERYTHING WAS "SKATEBOARDED". THEY LOOK GOOD TO ME, OR YOU COULD GO WITH 155/80'S IN A WHITEWALL WHICH LOOKS GOOD ON A BUG TOO.

Last edited by locomaz at Aug 18 2003, 10:20 PM

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well see, I want to run rims that stick otu a bit, and still be able to lay it down on the belly.... LoPro's are the only way to do it!

Its that simple...... CHEERS!

Keep the info coming.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I was actually running a set on my daily last year....175/50/13s... as a matter of fact I have them laying in the basement... they are bolt ons though.... but good enough for me on a daily... everything i drive or drove had wires...

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by sneakyboy1@Aug 18 2003, 11:59 PM
Ummmmmm

UNCOOL!
:uh:
Your not helping me here.... So in the future could you please post something helpful, and not your personal opinion....

I'd apreciate it bro. :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Hey, I only responded to what you asked!
It's my opinion and you asked for it!
It's cool if you don't like it, but I don't think low pros have any business being on a 13 inch K/O.
Wasn't trying to be a smart ass, just trying to tell you what I thought and what alot of other people thing as well.
;)

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I said:

I want to hear from anyone who has run 13x5 or 13x7 reverse wires with low profile tires.....

RE-READ my post bro!

And since you said "I don't think low pros have any business being on a 13 inch K/O." Then you would NOT be someone I want to hear from!

I don't disagree with you or think you are a smartass, but I need usable input regarding my question, not a 50 line post of bullshit!

See what I am sayin' bro?

It's all good, not tryin' to be rude or nothing.... CHEERS!

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Well, back in the begining of my lowriding days, I happed to have a set of 13x7s with Pirelli P7 low profiles, I believe that they were 50 series. Anyways, I had them on a VW as well.
So I was not talking out of my ass, as I do have some expirience with them.
It's all good here. :cool:

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey sneakyboy1,

Got any pics of your V-Dub bro?

Hook a fellow dubber up man!

:biggrin:

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Originally posted by vwlownslo@Aug 20 2003, 08:06 PM
Hey sneakyboy1,

Got any pics of your V-Dub bro?

Hook a fellow dubber up man!

:biggrin:
I don't have any scanned, but I'll scan some this weekend and get back to ya! what's your email?
:cool:

C

·
0 Posts
get some 175/50/13 dunlop gt qualifyers , had them on 13x7 reverse players they are 55 dollars each on tire rack.com
nice tires

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Sorry I havn't gotten back to you with those pix yet dawg! It's been a horrible forest fire season here in Montana and the fires have been really close to home, so I have been busy getting our property as fire safe as we can. I'll get them scanned as soon as I get a chance!
Sorry for taking so long! :cool:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts