LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
4,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have here some 13 x 7 K/O's. they have new tires. I am posting some pics of them. the tires are brand new with less than 30 miles on them. they have a little bit of rust, just need a little cleaning. they are 5 lug unilug adapters (impala, caprice, cutlass, regal, etc.). the K/O's are diamond shaped. we dont have the tool but you can get those anywhere. asking $275. tires were $140 by themselves. no trades, cash only. ~JO$H~

· Registered
4,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the tires were like $142 and some change, thats mounted and balanced. they are muddy because they were on a car that was outside. if you're too lazy to clean mud off then you dont need a car :biggrin: i will try getting you guys shipping estimates.... i would imagine they will be in the $100-$150 range... ~JO$H~

· Registered
4,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i dont have them on a car so what the fuck does it matter??? stay out of my business unless you're interested in buying something.

· Registered
4,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
if you're not interested in the rims please dont bother posting. just for your info. it was $25 per tire, then an additional $8 per tire to mount and balance them, then tax makes it around $140.

· Registered
4,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
figure it out dumbfuck. $25 a tire x 4 = $100 for tires. $8 a tire to mount and balance x 4= $32. $100 + $32 = $132. tax 6% = $139.92 dddaaammmnn get out of here... :twak: :banghead: :twak: ~JO$H~

· Registered
4,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
here are pictures of the tires cleaned up a little. i cleaned the tires and the rims. hopefully you all will get a picture of them now. they could use a little bit more cleaning. there is still a little bit of rust on the spokes, but other than that they look good. no curbs. i took a picture of one of the tires as well so that you can see how new they are. they even have some of the tire tits on the tires.

8 cents... :roflmao: go harass someone else... if you want to include my gas money it was over $140.

· Registered
4,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
shipping the wheels to 64134 will be about $105 thats including trackability and insurance. shipping them to 78741 will be about $115 that also includes trackability and insurance. :biggrin:

· Registered
4,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
your rims are nice, but i saw in your thread in the wanted section that they are 4 lug. i have nothing that the rims could go on. thanks though, they are nice. we will meet you in louisville if you do want these rims for $275. just let me know something and we can try and meet up one day.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.