LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

13 x 7 K/O's

2K views 62 replies 17 participants last post by  LowRollinJosh 
#1 ·
I have here some 13 x 7 K/O's. they have new tires. I am posting some pics of them. the tires are brand new with less than 30 miles on them. they have a little bit of rust, just need a little cleaning. they are 5 lug unilug adapters (impala, caprice, cutlass, regal, etc.). the K/O's are diamond shaped. we dont have the tool but you can get those anywhere. asking $275. tires were $140 by themselves. no trades, cash only. ~JO$H~

#9 ·
the tires were like $142 and some change, thats mounted and balanced. they are muddy because they were on a car that was outside. if you're too lazy to clean mud off then you dont need a car :biggrin: i will try getting you guys shipping estimates.... i would imagine they will be in the $100-$150 range... ~JO$H~

#13 ·
Originally posted by LowRollinJo$h@Sep 17 2005, 08:20 PM~3834839
i dont have them on a car so what the fuck does it matter???  stay out of my business unless you're interested in buying something.
then how'd they get dirty???

just going off of your theory....
"if you're too lazy to clean mud off then you dont need a car "

:twak:

#16 ·
if you're not interested in the rims please dont bother posting. just for your info. it was $25 per tire, then an additional $8 per tire to mount and balance them, then tax makes it around $140.

#17 ·
is rineyville anywhere near barren county(glasgow ky), if so i can pick up for that price and do the wheels come with k.o. adapters and stuff.

#19 ·
Originally posted by LowRollinJo$h@Sep 18 2005, 02:22 PM~3837737
if you're not interested in the rims please dont bother posting.  just for your info. it was $25 per tire, then an additional $8 per tire to mount and balance them, then tax makes it around $140.
hmmmm, around 140... does that mean you paid more or less????

#20 ·
figure it out dumbfuck. $25 a tire x 4 = $100 for tires. $8 a tire to mount and balance x 4= $32. $100 + $32 = $132. tax 6% = $139.92 dddaaammmnn get out of here... :twak: :banghead: :twak: ~JO$H~

#21 ·
Originally posted by LowRollinJo$h@Sep 19 2005, 08:06 AM~3841552
figure it out dumbfuck. $25 a tire x 4 = $100 for tires. $8 a tire to mount and balance x 4= $32.    $100 + $32 = $132. tax 6% = $139.92  dddaaammmnn get out of here...  :twak: :banghead:  :twak:    ~JO$H~
so, you paid less....

besides, i cant figure it out without knowing your state's tax..... :cheesy:

#23 ·
here are pictures of the tires cleaned up a little. i cleaned the tires and the rims. hopefully you all will get a picture of them now. they could use a little bit more cleaning. there is still a little bit of rust on the spokes, but other than that they look good. no curbs. i took a picture of one of the tires as well so that you can see how new they are. they even have some of the tire tits on the tires.

8 cents... :roflmao: go harass someone else... if you want to include my gas money it was over $140.

#24 ·
shipping the wheels to 64134 will be about $105 thats including trackability and insurance. shipping them to 78741 will be about $115 that also includes trackability and insurance. :biggrin:

#25 ·
Originally posted by LowRollinJo$h@Sep 19 2005, 07:06 AM~3841552
figure it out dumbfuck. $25 a tire x 4 = $100 for tires. $8 a tire to mount and balance x 4= $32.    $100 + $32 = $132. tax 6% = $139.92  dddaaammmnn get out of here...  :twak: :banghead:  :twak:    ~JO$H~
:roflmao: :roflmao: THATS A GOOD PRICE FUCK WHAT EVERYONE SAYS..

MY BUDDY HAS SOME 17'S HE'D TRADE YA..

IF NOT COULD YOU MEET US IN LOUISEVILLE/>>????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.