LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Who cares!!!! they are ugly, just my .03 cents man, don't want any net tuff guys on my back for stating my opinions! Keep the spinners off all spoked wheels, they are harder to see spinning, even when stopped. Ya look like your rolling a hubcap from autozone, there is really no dish on the rim, too flat!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Royal Image Prez NY@Nov 24 2003, 08:00 PM
Who cares!!!! they are ugly, just my .03 cents man, don't want any net tuff guys on my back for stating my opinions! Keep the spinners off all spoked wheels, they are harder to see spinning, even when stopped. Ya look like your rolling a hubcap from autozone, there is really no dish on the rim, too flat!
Hey Dumb Ass this isn't a fuckin opinion poll. So please keep your bullshit comments to yourself. Next time read the topic and keep moving. Just my .02 and last time I checked a Lowrider of the year has never been owned by a New Yorker, Besides don't y'all ride cabs and buses up there.....Puto!!!!!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
509 Posts
Call my boy Efrain @ Picaso's Wire Wheels (562) 927-5210. He does mail order.... I think. Anything about everything to do with wire wheels, he's da man.

Last edited by Old School Habits at Nov 27 2003, 11:48 AM

·
Registered
15,273 Posts
Originally posted by impala67+Nov 25 2003, 02:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (impala67 @ Nov 25 2003, 02:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Royal Image Prez NY@Nov 24 2003, 08:00 PM
Who cares!!!!  they are ugly,  just my .03 cents man, don't want any net tuff guys on my back for stating my opinions! Keep the spinners off all spoked wheels, they are harder to see spinning, even when stopped.  Ya look like your rolling a hubcap from autozone, there is really no dish on the rim, too flat!
Hey Dumb Ass this isn't a fuckin opinion poll. So please keep your bullshit comments to yourself. Next time read the topic and keep moving. Just my .02 and last time I checked a Lowrider of the year has never been owned by a New Yorker, Besides don't y'all ride cabs and buses up there.....Puto!!!!!! :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
man he just telling like it is homeboy
them wire spinners are wack as fuck dogg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stay with the og reverse wires

·
Registered
124 Posts
Who is talking about a Lowrider of the year from NY ? You ignorant asshole! And by the way, I live in upstate, not the city PUTO! thankx 4 the comment Dayton Roller.... Let me re-phrase my comment. spinning 13's and 14's are ugly, FACT!!!!! not an opinion, ok , is that better tuffguy! I like replying to stupid posts, it's fun! ya can't stop me, so give it up!

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by westrides@Nov 27 2003, 12:07 PM
those new spinners homeboyz has still have a deep dish they look good you must thinking about those other spinners that dint sit in right made them look like standards
yes these are nice.........pm me ...thanks homie

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Originally posted by dayton roller+Nov 27 2003, 12:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dayton roller @ Nov 27 2003, 12:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 25 2003, 02:10 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Royal Image Prez NY
@Nov 24 2003, 08:00 PM
Who cares!!!!  they are ugly,  just my .03 cents man, don't want any net tuff guys on my back for stating my opinions! Keep the spinners off all spoked wheels, they are harder to see spinning, even when stopped.  Ya look like your rolling a hubcap from autozone, there is really no dish on the rim, too flat!

Hey Dumb Ass this isn't a fuckin opinion poll. So please keep your bullshit comments to yourself. Next time read the topic and keep moving. Just my .02 and last time I checked a Lowrider of the year has never been owned by a New Yorker, Besides don't y'all ride cabs and buses up there.....Puto!!!!!! :biggrin:
man he just telling like it is homeboy
them wire spinners are wack as fuck dogg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stay with the og reverse wires[/b][/quote]
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Originally posted by westrides+Nov 30 2003, 03:27 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (westrides @ Nov 30 2003, 03:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--67impala@Nov 28 2003, 09:53 AM
go get a new name punk...

i had it first...
get a fucking life man i dont no why you guys got a start shit for nothin[/b][/quote]
i aint starting shit

the punk stole my nick and wrote it backwards....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts