LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have anyone had any problems with them on regals, and would i have to change something in my computer telling the car i got 13's so it doesnt fuck up everything? or will it? :cool:

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
well I had 13s on my regal, ran fine, it was a 85 though, and yes your speedo may be off a little ;)

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is there any way to tell the computer that i it has 13's on it now, i got an 84 :cool:

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
Originally posted by MexicanoAIR@Dec 29 2003, 12:20 AM
is there any way to tell the computer that i it has 13's on it now, i got an 84 :cool:
ummm I dont know how to, I didnt do anything with mine, just left it, as for the 13s, it will also make your car a little lower, for looks and everything it will be good, but computer, problems,i dunno.......oh yeah u will use a little more gas ;)

·
Registered
12,920 Posts
there is no way to tell the computer the size of rims....the only way to correct the speed difference is to cahnge the speedo gears

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and how the fuck would i got about doing that?

·
Registered
12,920 Posts
Originally posted by MexicanoAIR@Dec 29 2003, 06:50 AM
and how the fuck would i got about doing that?
ya don't..........just live with it...its only gonna be off by about 5mph....so really you will be under the speed limit

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well since its going to be lower, and seeing how i have only stock springs, am i still going to have to lower it to make it look good or will it look ok where its at with the 13's

·
Registered
12,920 Posts
Originally posted by MexicanoAIR@Dec 29 2003, 06:54 AM
well since its going to be lower, and seeing how i have only stock springs, am i still going to have to lower it to make it look good or will it look ok where its at with the 13's
it should look ok with just the rims for now...can chop it down a lil if it doesn't look right to you

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
Originally posted by MexicanoAIR@Dec 29 2003, 12:54 AM
any g-body and 13s, even if it stock, looks good!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Last edited by BigNasty85Regal at Dec 29 2003, 12:56 AM

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well thats cool, haha save me some money and time

·
Registered
6,207 Posts
Originally posted by BigNasty85Regal+Dec 29 2003, 01:56 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigNasty85Regal @ Dec 29 2003, 01:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--MexicanoAIR@Dec 29 2003, 12:54 AM
any g-body and 13s, even if it stock, looks good!!!!!!!!!!! ;)[/b][/quote]
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
259 Posts
got 13's on my 81
rides fine. waste a lil more gas but who cares :biggrin:
never herd of telling or making changes to the computer about rim changes. heres a pic of her right now on stock height, I cant stand the way it looks right now, but all thats gonna change when I get my tax refund :cool:

Last edited by doobie at Dec 29 2003, 08:20 PM

·
Registered
217 Posts
I got 13's on my MC, so it's pretty much the same thing. Your speedo will be off a little, but it won't mess anything up on your car.
However, driving on 13's is a litte bit different than driving on your stock rims. You have to slow down a little bit more, and be careful not to roll 'em. If it's an everyday driver, you might wanna consider ridin on some 14's. And if you're looking for some rims, call up Furat at DirtCheapRims.com 1-888-451-5982, he'll hook you up with a raw ass deal.

Holla

:cool:

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah but will those wheels be shitty, made in tiwan or some shit??

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
o and everyone keeps telling me if my ride is a daily driver not to get 13's, whys that? and how would the 14's be any better???

1 - 20 of 38 Posts