LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i noticed one of my 13s is missing a spoke.. is that something i should be worried about??? only the nipple is there and if it is.. is it replaceable
 

·
409
Joined
·
18,283 Posts
If they are on the car, take all 4 off and inspect them. Check for loose spokes. Missing a spoke? :0
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Ragtop Ted@Jan 31 2010, 06:34 PM~16471005
If they are on the car, take all 4 off and inspect them.  Check for loose spokes.  Missing a spoke?  :0
yeah man i was outside right now cleaning them without the tire.. and noticed it was missing a spoke.... someone told me i might have to be worried about a leak :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,651 Posts
don't worry. It will grow back
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by supersporting88@Jan 31 2010, 07:02 PM~16471232
don't worry.  It will grow back
neg. answer = off topic ;)
 

·
409
Joined
·
18,283 Posts
Originally posted by BigLazy903@Jan 31 2010, 05:38 PM~16471036
yeah man i was outside right now cleaning them without the tire.. and noticed it was missing a spoke.... someone told me i might have to be worried about a leak  :mad:
Yes, its likely that it will leak air.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Ragtop Ted@Jan 31 2010, 07:14 PM~16471322
Yes, its likely that it will leak air.
and this problem can be fixed how???

thanks in advance
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,433 Posts
i just checked out that link. pretty easy. i have been doing spoke wheels on harleys for years, i never knew this was just as easy!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
795 Posts
damn i guess you get what you pay for huh? lol.. you gotta put a spoke back on homie. its gonna leak.. if it already hasnt. eventually it will. where did you get them?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks RagTop Ted.. looks simple im going to go get the supplys and do it to the rim before i slap a tire back on it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by CRAZY_NDN604@Jan 31 2010, 08:19 PM~16471959
damn i guess you get what you pay for huh? lol.. you gotta put a spoke back on homie. its gonna leak.. if it already hasnt. eventually it will. where did you get them?
yeah i know.. its my fault i didnt even notice, plus i was kind of tipsy :mad: its nothing though, its only on one rim, the others are all airred up
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
795 Posts
Originally posted by BigLazy903@Jan 31 2010, 07:21 PM~16471982
thanks RagTop Ted.. looks simple im going to go get the supplys and do it to the rim before i slap a tire back on it
when you reseal that shit make sure its done right ive sealed aquariums and shit homie. its gotta be air tight. try not to play with it to much once you lay it down.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by CRAZY_NDN604@Jan 31 2010, 08:28 PM~16472061
post pics of the rim...rims homie.
let me see if i can find my old webcam
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
795 Posts
Originally posted by BigLazy903@Jan 31 2010, 07:38 PM~16472171
let me see if i can find my old webcam
pure gangsterism.
 

·
409
Joined
·
18,283 Posts
Originally posted by BigLazy903@Jan 31 2010, 07:21 PM~16471982
thanks RagTop Ted.. looks simple im going to go get the supplys and do it to the rim before i slap a tire back on it
:cool:
 

·
Phoenix Chapter President
Joined
·
6,456 Posts
:biggrin:
Originally posted by supersporting88@Jan 31 2010, 07:02 PM~16471232
don't worry.  It will grow back
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top