LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey lowrider fam looking for some 13x5.5 or 14x6 spokes for sale any one got any they want to sale I'm located in long beach california please let me know thanks 馃檹

Registered
I'm looking for some 13x5.5" chrome 72 spoke reverse cross laced wire wheels myself. Right now there is a steal shortage and all the wheel shop are waiting for the shipments to come from China. There are few shops that custom make them on instagram but they are shady. They don't have a website only a instagram page and they ask for a cash app deposit of $100.00. They have to send the parts to be chromed then put them together. Your best bet for 13x5.5 right now is to pre-order with Luxor or True Spoke they are the only legit wire wheels companies. You can pre-order them with Galaxy Wheels but they are shady too and they won't have any stock in until their shipment comes in in May supposedly. If you find some 13x5.5's let me know.

Registered
I forgot to mention I have a set of 14x7 chrome 72 spoke cross laced wheels mounted and balanced on brand new Remington whitewalls. I just bought them from Galaxy Wire wheels two weeks ago but they won't let me exchange them for 13x7's. They don't accept exchanges and they don't have them in stock. They won't fit my 70 Monte with the rear fender skirts I'm running. I'm asking $1700.00 plus free shipping if your interested. Payment is done through Paypal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts