LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
he means for the rims to "tuck" up inside the fender....X7's stick out to much for a truck to tuck........

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Originally posted by juiced_caddy@Aug 4 2003, 04:45 PM
i know 13x7 dont tuck will 13x5.5 tuck on a mazda mini truck. if so any one know were to get some.
if they do, very little. I sold my 5.5 daytons to a LRM dancer in 2000 and they were about even with the truck fenders. Been a few years since I have seen the truck, so not real sure. Probably will NEVER see the truck again :angry:

·
\m/ WTF? FTW! \m/
13,648 Posts
NOT HATING, BUT ALWAYS WONDERED WHY ALL THE LA HOPPERS CALL IT TUCK, WHEN THE TIRES STICK OUT, DONT THAT SEEM A LITTLE STRANGE???????????????? TUCKING USUALLY MEANS "TUCKING" IN THE WHEEL WELL.

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Originally posted by WaitingForTheSun@Aug 7 2003, 05:54 PM
NOT HATING, BUT ALWAYS WONDERED WHY ALL THE LA HOPPERS CALL IT TUCK, WHEN THE TIRES STICK OUT, DONT THAT SEEM A LITTLE STRANGE???????????????? TUCKING USUALLY MEANS "TUCKING" IN THE WHEEL WELL.
maybe once the tires beat on the fenders so many times, they eventually tuck in the beat up ass fender wells :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA@Aug 4 2003, 04:20 PM
what do ya mean by "tuck"
ah shit NACHOs back! :cool: wut u bring the lil homies?

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Originally posted by YOUNG CAPRICE+Aug 7 2003, 03:04 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (YOUNG CAPRICE @ Aug 7 2003, 03:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Nacho Individuals LA@Aug 4 2003, 04:20 PM
what do ya mean by "tuck"
ah shit NACHOs back! :cool: wut u bring the lil homies?[/b][/quote]
awwwwww nothing bro... i didn't spend time in the city... i didn't even get my best friend a gift... my parents are bringing me back the gifts LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts