LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Phoenix Chapter President
6,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Real Clean Set(4) Of 13x7-100 Spoke Center Golds With 4 Brand New White Wall Tires(155/80/13) and 5 Lug(15 Hole) Universal Adapters, 2 Wing China Knock Offs And Lead Hammer To Install....all Nipples Are Round and Barrels are stamped "Made In Usa" and "MFG 5-18-96"...I dont know what brand they are, could be Roadster Wire Wheel or Crown Wire Wheel......All 4 wheels have No Curbs or No Road Rash....3 Wheels are flawless and 1 of the wheels has a thin 3/4" gold Chip where the knock off and hub meet....No Suprises.....$650 Firm.....Out Of State Buyers Pay For Shipping......PM if interested......Located In Phoenix,Az.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Real Clean Set(4) Of 13x7-100 Spoke Center Golds With 4 Brand New White Wall Tires(155/80/13) and 5 Lug(15 Hole) Universal Adapters, 2 Wing China Knock Offs And Lead Hammer To Install....all Nipples Are Round and Barrels are stamped "Made In Usa" and "MFG 5-18-96"...I dont know what brand they are, could be Roadster Wire Wheel or Crown Wire Wheel......All 4 wheels have No Curbs or No Road Rash....3 Wheels are flawless and 1 of the wheels has a thin 3/4" gold Chip where the knock off and hub meet....No Suprises.....$650 Firm.....Out Of State Buyers Pay For Shipping......PM if interested......Located In Phoenix,Az.
damn nice wheels. good price. wish i had the cash for em. i have to wait for tax return money. good luck on the sale.

·
6,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
any guess what the offset is?
Its The Same Offset as a Dayton.....I put them on my daily and ride all the way layed out in the rear on the freeway and street...:thumbsup:

·
SUCK ON MY
4,860 Posts
I dont think they would be a crown wheel cuz crowns are chinas..either way great deal

·
6,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sale Is Pending.:thumbsup:

·
6,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wheels Are Sold!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
:tears::cry:

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good evening my Brother , just checking to see if you still have the wheels for sale ??? And is shipping available I'm in Oregon . Thanks for your time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts