LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

13x7 wire wheels for sale in florida

2K views 32 replies 12 participants last post by  dj hearse 
#1 ·
4 chrome 13x7 wire wheels,none of them have knockoffs or adapters.one wheel has been bent on the inside but someone bent it back out and it hold air and does not leak.one wheel has a tire on it but the tire is junk.the spokes have some light rust that will come off if cleaned.the wheels are dirty.the wheels are in sebring florida.asking $90.00 for all 4 wheels or best offer.i can get you new adapters and knock offs if you need them and they can be delivered to you.4 new knock offs and 4 new adapters cost $64.00 not shipped.thanks :biggrin:

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
wopops to many zeros...danm computer..anyway...you can get these wires with new adapters and new knockoffs for only $154.00or just the wheels for $90.00..i can ship just let me know where...

#6 ·
ok..the price of $90.00 for all 4 wheels without the adapters and without the knockoffs does not include shipping.now i can get 4 new adapters and 4 new knock off to fit any car or truck for $64.00 extra.thats $8.00 for each new adapter and $8.00 for each knock off.the knock offs and adapters are made from og wires.so $90.00 for the 4 whells and that does not include shipping.shipping is extra..or $154.00 for the 4 wheels and 4 new og adapters and 4 new og knock offs and that also does not include shipping...

#10 ·
i bought them for $130.00 just to get the adapters and knockoffs off them for a friend.he gave me $40.00 for the used knock offs and adapters.so the wheels cost me $90.00 wich im trying to sell them for..i was just trying to get back what i got in them. :biggrin:

#20 ·
ok..im working on the first guy and see if that goes through..it that dont work then i will offer them to the next person.shipping the wheels will be around $150.00 4 new adapters and 4 new knockoff are $8.00 each.so 4 new adapters and 4 new knockoffs will be $64.00 but thats not shipped so i can have them shipped directly to you for $35.00.so $90.00 for the wheels.$150. to ship them.then $99.00 to ship the 4 new adapters and the 4 new knock offs.total on the wheels shipped with the new adapters and the new knock offs will be $339.00.shipping is alot for wheels .this would be a great deal for someone in florida and to pick them up.

#25 ·
well for some reason i still have the wheels..i cant believe noone brabbed them up yet..i had alot of popel who said they would get them but nothing..i had one say he would send me the money...i wont sell just 2 of them..ohh well..its only $90.00 i was just trying to hook someone up... :biggrin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.