LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a set of triple gold 14 by 7 reverse daytons, i am asking $400 for them. one tire is a black wall and the rest are white walls as seen. they are complete with adapters and knock-offs but i do not have the wrench for the knock-offs.
email me at [email protected] or pm me :) these came off a impala, if i remember right they are universal 5 lug. these are the older ones before they started stamping them.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
thats a smokin deal! im really lookin for some center gold, but good luck selling them.

and to everyone else...OF COURSE THESE ARE REAL DAYTONS...THEY LOOK LIKE 88 SPOKE OR 72 SPOKE. DAYTON IS THE ONLY COMPANY THAT EVER MADE WHEELS WITH THAT SPOKE # NO STAMP NEEDED!!!

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
;)
Originally posted by 357IN602@Aug 22 2005, 02:28 PM~3670820
thats a smokin deal!  im really lookin for some center gold, but good luck selling them.

and to everyone else...OF COURSE THESE ARE REAL DAYTONS...THEY LOOK LIKE 88 SPOKE OR 72 SPOKE.  DAYTON IS THE ONLY COMPANY THAT EVER MADE WHEELS WITH THAT SPOKE #  NO STAMP NEEDED!!!

umm NO zenith made 72 spokes and so did crown wire wheels BUT dayton is the only one that has all the nipples LINED UP ;)

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
72 spoke zeniths :0

Attachments

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
my bad...i kinda thought if anybody did it would be zenith...but crown? never heard that

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i was told they were daytons when i bought them, can they be zeniths??? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

·
Member # 1,077
22,645 Posts
i can afford those! in like a month tho. if you havent sold them by the time i get the money id snatch those up in a heart beat. how much to ship to 29 palms CA 92278? please do not take this as more than an inquiry, if some wants em sell em, i meerly may just get them if i can get the money.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WELL I WORK FOR A SHIPPING COMPANY, SO I GUESS WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT.

·
Registered
795 Posts
how much shippind to fl 33777

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'LL HAVE TO FIND OUT TOMMORROW, I HAVE TO WEIGHT THEM AND FIND OUT.

·
Registered
36,809 Posts
any curbs blemishes not shown?hit me up with a price shipped to 80916 when you get a chance homie

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
JUST LIGHT SCRATCHES ON THE LIP BUT NOTHING BENT OR ANYTHING ALL THE CLOSE UPS ON THE WHEELS IS EACH DIFFERENT ONE. I CAN TRY TO GET CLOSER SHOTS IF YOU GUYS NEED THEM

1 - 20 of 38 Posts