LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would they fit the bolt pattern, cuz my homeboy gonna sell me a set on white walls, and i jus want to know ahead of time if they would fit or not.(there bolts not k/o) o ya they 100 spokes too.

Last edited by bizzy17 at Dec 28 2003, 02:45 AM

·
Registered
217 Posts
It depends on the bolt pattern of the rims, if they are a universal 5 lug, then they should fit most likely. If not, you can get you a set of knockoffs for real cheap right now.

Holla

:cool:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i hope they fit and look good, wut u think about the look? and how much for knock offs cuz i only have $250 for the D's i was originally buying with white walls. cuz ill probably have round total of $310, so i doubt ill have enough for the knock offs with tires.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fuck it im not gonna get them. someone will jack them, i need to start savin for insurance anyways, im just gonna get a deck in it.

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
Originally posted by bizzy17@Dec 28 2003, 02:20 AM
would they fit the bolt pattern, cuz my homeboy gonna sell me a set on white walls, and i jus want to know ahead of time if they would fit or not.(there bolts not k/o) o ya they 100 spokes too.
You might get flower pots. Meaning they will stick out some since the Cutty you have is FWD (I think, if not disregard all that I have sed).

·
Registered
12,528 Posts
Originally posted by 4UHater$@Dec 30 2003, 03:03 AM
It depends on the bolt pattern of the rims, if they are a universal 5 lug, then they should fit most likely. If not, you can get you a set of knockoffs for real cheap right now.

Holla

:cool:
the universal lug thing isnt 100% tru...because they make a 5 five lug patterns..then the little 5 lug patterns...so theres 2 different universal wheels...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya i dont think im gonna get them, i wait till later on when im makin enough money and just buy brand new knock offs, cuz bolts are too easy to jack and knowin my luck im ill go out and the cutty will be sittin on bricks or the ground.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts