LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a question, its been a long time since i bought wire rims, the last set cost me like 850 back in the day. they were L.A. wire. since they i guess they went out of business. i was wondering its all sorts of wire rims in the low-rider magazie for like 450 plus the tire should i go with these tires, or go to the rims shop and get the rims they said were about 800 with rims and tires???

·
Registered
16,631 Posts
GO THREW HOMEBOYZ ARE D-CHESSE THEY SELL WHEELS D-CHESSE SELLS WHEELS AND TIRES,I FORGOT THEY WILL BE WAY CHEAPER :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Originally posted by gasman@Nov 1 2007, 02:33 PM~9132012
i got a question, its been a long time since i bought wire rims, the last set cost me like 850 back in the day. they were L.A. wire. since they i guess they went out of business. i was wondering its all sorts of wire rims in the low-rider magazie for like 450 plus the tire should i go with these tires, or go to the rims shop and get the rims they said were about 800 with rims and tires???
Don't go through the advertisers in the magazines, if you'll notice they don't take the full amount until you've committed yourself to Western Union and that's where you get raped with the freight charges.
D-Cheese who I've never dealt with will do you right or the other people mentioned on here. :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts