LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found a guy in so cal finally that has decent prices on 175 75 14 Remington whitewalls for $270 out the door that's about $100 less than everyone else. and he says its not true they are hard to find they are available and when he runs out he restocks them every Monday.

$270 out the door the set of 4 brand new. everyone else wants $340-$360 picked up. hes in so cal, Baldwin park

and his REMINGTON 155 80 13s are $170 out the door, everyone else wants $220-$265 picked up. I know theres deals right now, $130 a set of 4 for milestars and that's actually really good since the new milestars don't turn brown. but if you go with remingtons, this guy sells them for atleast $50 bucks less you can buy a spare with that

this is his facebook

https://www.facebook.com/meisterphoto?fref=nf&post_id=1114151921968829

Zach, his number if you want to hit him direct

626 214 6695

also sells rims, hydraulics and air bag stuff.

posting because they arent that easy to find and when you do they try to fuck you over them telling you they are hard to get. even if you buy them and have them shipped youre still paying less than what others asking, its like total you are getting them shipped for free and still save a couple of bucks. mounting mine on my rims Monday, ill post pictures but if you were looking for a deal on 14 whitewalls that aren't 5.20s here it is

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice find. Glad you ended up buying the right size.
yea rob, thanks. I am tapped out for 5.20s because of Christmas and he holidays in general and my car will be ready to move in a few weeks, was going to settle for 185s but haven't pulled the trigger on it because the ones I saw looked big. so finally found this guy that sells them for a good price about 100 bucks less than everyone else. even if you have them shipped the total is still less than what others asking if you buy from them and pick up, they still want 70 bucks ontop of the $340 to ship.

but glad I went with the 175, I know Ill be happy. what you told me stuck so I waited, thanks for that. ill post pictures Monday I'm glad I finally found 175s

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
a lot of guys like the 75s better, say they have a better look. I pick up tomorrow ill have them mounted and ill take a pic

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
I wonder if is to alot different 175 75 14 and the 175 70 r14
175 75 R14= taller skinnier look
175 70 R14= shorter more square look

·
** 58-64 Rag Impalas **
16,542 Posts
found a guy in so cal finally that has decent prices on 175 75 14 Remington whitewalls for $270 out the door that's about $100 less than everyone else. and he says its not true they are hard to find they are available and when he runs out he restocks them every Monday.

$270 out the door the set of 4 brand new. everyone else wants $340-$360 picked up. hes in so cal, Baldwin park

and his REMINGTON 155 80 13s are $170 out the door, everyone else wants $220-$265 picked up. I know theres deals right now, $130 a set of 4 for milestars and that's actually really good since the new milestars don't turn brown. but if you go with remingtons, this guy sells them for atleast $50 bucks less you can buy a spare with that

this is his facebook

https://www.facebook.com/meisterphoto?fref=nf&post_id=1114151921968829

Zach, his number if you want to hit him direct

626 214 6695

also sells rims, hydraulics and air bag stuff.

posting because they arent that easy to find and when you do they try to fuck you over them telling you they are hard to get. even if you buy them and have them shipped youre still paying less than what others asking, its like total you are getting them shipped for free and still save a couple of bucks. mounting mine on my rims Monday, ill post pictures but if you were looking for a deal on 14 whitewalls that aren't 5.20s here it is
:cool:

·
Registered
18,426 Posts
:cool:

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
picked my set up, he had to order them he usually can get them overnight but I hit him up on Friday so he got my set today. said he always stocks them, can always get them and can get them overnight if he runs out. $270 out the door, or about 65 bucks each out the door not 85 like other places. even if you pay for shipping its still less than what they cost picked up, so its like youre getting free shipping

they'll look better on other 14x7s, mine are 14x6 so on others they'll bubble out more and have more of a lowrider tire look. yea I know my rims don't look that great, I could have them redone but I like the fact they are unrestored original tru rays. if they were rusty then yea ofcourse I wouldn't fly them id redo them but to me they look ok, its not like my car is a turntable car its a street car. nothing wrong with chinas but that's what I was going to throw on till I found tru rays, tru classics or true spokes. once I put the 59 spinners on these caps they'll look a lot better. it was too dark but ill post tomorrow pics of the rims mounted they look good

his 155/80/13s are 170 out the door, remingtons. I posted because not a lot of 14 inch riders but the ones that do, tires aren't easy to find or cheap if youre not goin 520s. if they aren't overpriced they say they are hard to get. this guy can get as many sets as you want overnight. he can get 175 70s 14s but he said he doesn't stock them, they don't look that great so not a lot of people buy those they end up looking like mini truck tires on 13/8s really square and lo pro like short dog says. really cool guy, his name is zack. its right by the vineland drive in, on the 605 between the 10 and 60 exit valley

Sonic Motor
315 cloverleaf Dr. Unit C
Baldwin park, CA 91706
626 214 6695

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks rob, its exactly the look i wanted what you told me stuck so i waited. honestly glad I went with these not just because they look better but when I threw them on they were close to rubbing inside the rear wheel well. I know some 14x7s would clear but 185s id be running very close would still clear but be even closer to the lip. I don't think anything bigger than 195 would work on it it would rub for sure. but now I got the look want and a bit more safer than 520s. tomorrow ill post pictures of them mounted they look good and it lays my car even lower than the 560s whitewalls I had. also gave it a completely different look it went from stock to lowrider looking, sticking with spokes for it for now on. you were right on the tires tho thanks for the advice

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
and here It Is, love the look

rims still need the 59 spinner, paint the stripe on the body and put the trims on the body and on the cruiser skirts, and still haven't wet sanded and polished the body still has a bit of orange peel but doing that when I spray the stripe. but tires do look good, thanks Zach

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks rob, like I said its exactly the look I was going for. completely new look on it too. tires off at first i thought they were 155/80/13s when he brought them out they are smaller than i was expecting so it turned out good. my frame is about and inch off the floor. a bit safer than 520s I plan to drive the hell out of this car. again If youre lookin for 175 75 14s, see give Zach a call

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks guys, completely different look =) but now you guys know where to get 14 whitewalls, not an issue anymore

·
Registered
149 Posts
Thanks again homie for posting this up... 59 is badass.

I'm the dude he grabbed them from, if you guys need anything of these lmk. I normally stock 175/75/14 and 155/80/13, not so often the 70 series 14, but can still have within 1 days time.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks again homie for posting this up... 59 is badass.

I'm the dude he grabbed them from, if you guys need anything of these lmk. I normally stock 175/75/14 and 155/80/13, not so often the 70 series 14, but can still have within 1 days time.
hey zach -- im looking for 175/75r14 and im out in vegas. Would love to get the tires shipped out. Can you let me know how much for purchase and shipping?

also a buddy of mine as 15x7's. What can you get for him?

dickie
702-355-0809

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
11 Participants
Zachsta
LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums
LayItLow forum is an online community for true Lowriders. Come in and discuss hydraulics, air ride tech tips and all the information you need for dropping your lowrider.
Full Forum Listing