LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE. 14X6 -BLACKDISH WITH CUSTOM PINSTRIPE, BLACKHUB, CHROME SPOKES & NIPPLES. 2 PRONG KNOCK OFF WITH ADAPTORS, AND ALSO WILL INCLUDE CUSTOM TOOL TO REMOVE KNOCK OFF WITHOUT USING A HAMMER.

ALSO INLCUDES A ALMOST NEW SET OF 14" HANKOOK TIRES, MOUNTED/BALANCED.

BEST OFFER.

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
god damn it phatz......I was asking you how much you wanted for them when you bought the other rims :twak: .....They should sell fast

OH well, awesome rims, Rob's a great guy to buy from. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Originally posted by phatz@Sep 18 2007, 12:28 PM~8816872
FOR SALE. 14X6 -BLACKDISH WITH CUSTOM PINSTRIPE, BLACKHUB, CHROME SPOKES & NIPPLES. 2 PRONG KNOCK OFF WITH ADAPTORS, AND ALSO WILL INCLUDE CUSTOM TOOL TO REMOVE KNOCK OFF WITHOUT USING A HAMMER.

ALSO INLCUDES A ALMOST NEW SET OF 14" HANKOOK TIRES, MOUNTED/BALANCED.

BEST OFFER.
pm me price?

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
just curious,,what does the custom tool look like for removing k-offs.

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
...looks good, but why did you get 14/6 all around??

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
to answer some pms

- Tires are like new, the fronts have some minor outer wear because they were on with 1 1/4" extended arms. but they are still good, only driven for hardly 1 season.

-I am missing 1 chip on the wheels, so you can find or buy a new chip.

$1000 CANADIAN DOLLARS is the price. This is a deal. The pinstripe work took the guy over 1 week and he said he would never do a set again because it was a fucking pain in the ass. So you get almos tnew Tires+powdercoated rims+pinstripe work+ custom tool to remove knock off + all the mounts for a 1grand canadian.

+ SHIPPING TO WHERE YOU ARE AT.

www.canadapost.com to calculate shipping or www.ups.com

my addy is

2200 markham road
toronto, ontario
m1b 2w4

1.5 hour drive from buffalo border.

I am not sure what the weight is of each with with tires, I would have to box them up first, I prefer a local pickup.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts