LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okey so I have a used set of spoke rims , cleanen my storage and decided to throw em on my glass house. theyre is still good thread on the tires I took a couple pics for some reason can't down load em, pm me ure cell phone no and I'll send you some pics of em, or if some one can post em up fer me I'd appreciated. spokes look a little faded but then again them my first set I ever got so don't really know what them suposed to look like.. :biggrin:
all four tires are good except for them been dirty, one tire has a thicker white wall I guess from rubing on the side, haven't really paid attention to it. they all hold good air with no leaks had em on for bout three months with no problems they are not beaten nor really scratched onthe side have minor scuffs on the sides though.

190.00 is just for rims and tires only.. tx.
willing to ship and entertain offers. tx. :cool:

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by LOWASME@Mar 17 2010, 02:32 PM~16918554
Lets see some pics  :thumbsup:
I'm sorry haven a hard time down loading em I'm sending them to a couple of people hope they can post em up fer me.. :biggrin: here is my no text me for pics and I'll send em back :cool: 408-775-3804

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Latino66@Mar 17 2010, 03:48 AM~16914475
okey so I have a used set of spoke rims , cleanen my storage and decided to throw em on my glass house.  theyre is still good thread on the tires I took a couple pics for some reason can't down load em, pm me ure cell phone no and I'll send you some pics of em, or if some one can post em up fer me I'd appreciated. spokes look a little faded but then again them my first set I ever got so don't really know what them suposed to look like.. :biggrin:
all four tires are good except for them been dirty, one tire has a thicker white wall I guess from rubing on the side, haven't really paid attention to it. they all hold good air with no leaks had em on for bout three months with no problems they are not beaten nor really scratched onthe side have minor scuffs on the sides though.
190.00 is just for rims and tires only.. tx.
willing to ship  and entertain offers. tx. :cool:
:biggrin:

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by LOWASME@Mar 17 2010, 02:32 PM~16918554
Lets see some pics  :thumbsup:
can some one post em up fer me?? the chrome is clean tires are decent too . keep in mind just rims and tires. no adapters. :biggrin: send me your cell phone for pics.. my cell no is 408-775-3804

·
Registered
6,121 Posts
Originally posted by Latino66@Apr 1 2010, 12:27 PM~17067230
can some one post em up fer me?? the chrome is clean  tires are decent too  . keep in mind just rims and tires. no adapters. :biggrin:  send me your cell phone for pics.. my cell no is 408-775-3804 </span>

<span style=\'color:green\'>Will post them for you tomorrow :thumbsup: can't do it from my phone.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by KC_Caddy@Apr 1 2010, 06:46 PM~17069951
What brand are these?  Are they 14X6 or 7, etc?
have them up untill now in my 76 caprice :biggrin: just pulled them off them drive good them have this hard to find 175-75-14 tire with some meat left for a couple more cruises has the wide white walls too.

I had this rims for about 2yrs sitting in the garage and before that they where in a 81 buick regal for yrs. them are 14x7 just as the post says.. :biggrin: all four of them. Willing to ship if you pay for shipping. I have paypal ready.. :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by jessie@Apr 2 2010, 02:30 PM~17078099
sold there on my hopper drove 4 houres 2 get them :biggrin:
thanks man for coming up to get em. hope you enjoyem.. ;) sorry I wasn't home and didn't get to meet ya. :cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts