LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked upa 79 mark V a while back...its been sitting on flats for about a week, so i decided to put some old 14x7 rev. on it that i had sitting in my garage. They went right on with no hassel but they are rubbing the calipers real bad (front and back) so my question is this: does anyone know if spacers will be enough? i was gonna put some on but realized i didnt have any sitting around so i figured id ask before i go pick some up.....i know theyre cheap but i have to leave work to go get them and i'll only be using them for a couple days, so id rather not waste my time if they arent going to be enough...

this wouldnt be an issue if i was gonna keep small wheels on the car but im not... so i dont wanna knock down the edge of the calipers if i dont have to (thats what i had to do on my caddy)...LMK what yall think, hopefully someone on here has a mark V and can help me out....

·
Registered
12,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ttt

·
Registered
742 Posts
I don't know if spacers would work, but if by chance you start looking for some other wheels I got a set of 17's and Vogues and Dustcovers i'm selling. If you start looking, but spacers could work for them 14's though i'm not sure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.