LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

14x7s on a 08 crown Vic

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Mr Cucho 
#1 ·
I’m wanting to put 14s on my crown Vic I already have it bagged it came with 16s on it I’ve seen videos were it could be done I’ve seen everything from they will fit on perfect to shave the calipers then switch out the spindles I’m wanting to basically know if anybody has any experience on this thank you!!

#2 ·
This forum is dead, so a reply may take a while.

I'm skeptical they will fit perfect without any modification.

15" standard offset would not even fit on my 95 Lincoln town car front as the calipers were too big, but was able to grind them, they got even bigger in 98 onward and I don't think grinding will work. I really thought the 15" would drop right on my car no problems, until I tried.

If you are talking about reverse lace, I'm not sure what clearance issues you will have compared to the standards I have, you might have a little more room with those.

Good luck on it, hopefully someone with experience with that year can say for sure.

#5 ·
if is a 98 Vic the only way to go with 14x7 without a problem or any modifications get you some real Dayton’s 14x7 !!! Other than that you goin to have to do modifications on your rear end an a swap on your front spindles from an older molder like from a 1996 an older !!! Hope this can help you sence is dead on here I don’t really get much most of all they ones we where here before the made this changes on this page cuz the mess up by doin all this new mods on here !!! But any way try IG there you will find lots of info or on face book !! There’s where we most change from here to IG or face book !!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.