LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,100 Posts
i know true daytons will but im not sure about china wires, you may have to go with 14x6 or 13x7

·
Registered
12,100 Posts
true, but sometimes the place where the rubbing occurs is eliminated by going with the smaller height, you have to remember that the tire is on an inward angle towards the tread, so in certain instances, if the wheel is shorter height wise you eliminate the rubbing ;)

and if that doesnt work you can go with 13x5.5 in the back

or do the 14x7, 14x6 combo.......

·
Registered
546 Posts
Originally posted by mean3wheel_lean@Aug 23 2005, 12:41 AM~3671344
true, but sometimes the place where the rubbing occurs is eliminated by going with the smaller height, you have to remember that the tire is on an inward angle towards the tread, so in certain instances, if the wheel is shorter height wise you eliminate the rubbing ;)

and if that doesnt work you can go with 13x5.5 in the back

or do the 14x7, 14x6 combo.......
he knows his shit. Imo, i wouldnt go with tha 14x6, 14x7 comb becouse your tires will show wear in tha front faster. So if u get tha same exact size all around u can rotate to achive even tread wear.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i'm trying to find true daytons. someone before told me i would have to shorten the rear axle but whats the point by the time it all adds up. its better to just go with daytons. thanks

·
Registered
783 Posts
Originally posted by 75caprice@Aug 23 2005, 11:17 AM~3676138
its better to just go with daytons.
no doubt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts