·
Banned
49,003 Posts
cremator ;)

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
that one bike doesnt even have grips...come on tonyo step ur game up :thumbsup:

i think if u find a way to get some more chrome and gold on the rear of ur bike u could get it maybe

but u have a chance even withouth it possibly who knows

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Originally posted by lowrider2NV@Aug 17 2005, 08:59 AM~3641473
that one bike doesnt even have grips...come on tonyo step ur game up :thumbsup:

i think if u find a way to get some more chrome and gold on the rear of ur bike u could get it maybe
but u have a chance even withouth it possibly who knows

those handle bars were jus thrown on there for that one show he has new ones along other metal work being done.....hope it all gets done for vegas

·
Registered
15,567 Posts
the pixie against u
in what point dose it beat u in engaving paint ??????????????????
cus urs is way better
chear up and kik some ass

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
nothin personal against Tonyo, but his bike isnt really impressive to me.....the points r there....he has the point system down but that is jus my opinion.......not trying to hate on him maybe its jus the pics not doing justice to the bike i hope he does make it out to vegas this year to see the bike first hand.

the creamator has been one of my favorite and still is even tho its not in legions i still love seeing that bike and he should do good in veags if it shows.

as for the 16" pixie.....u have to see the body in person to really see all the diferent moldings and levels it has.....the body work was done extremely well........the same goes with the paint....and like i said b4 if his new parts get done in time then this one too is up to par with the rest in vegas.

Legions in Cali also have a few new tricks up their sleeves for this year i jus hope they get all the work they are doing done in time to be in vegas

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Originally posted by 81cutty'elite'@Aug 18 2005, 06:08 AM~3649510
is there a such thing as 16 in bike of the year
THERE IS NO OFFICIAL 16" BIKE OF THE YEAR TITLE, BUT NORMALLY THE WINNER OF THE RADICAL CLASS STAKES CLAIM TO THIS HONOR.......

THERE SHOULD BE THOUGH, SINCE LRM DOESN'T ALLOW 16" BIKES TO COMPETE FOR BIKE OF THE YEAR..........

·
Registered
17,379 Posts
Legions ARE COMING OUT WITH SOMETHING NEW, BECAUSE I HANG OUT WITH THEM, AND IM GOING TO COMPEAT WITH WHAT THEY HAVE..ITS A 16 AND ITS RADICAL ,I SEEN IT AND THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY.SO THERE WILL BE THREE 16'S COMPEATING.. :rofl:

·
Registered
824 Posts
Originally posted by CUTLESSSWANGIN@Aug 18 2005, 01:43 PM~3651425
Legions ARE COMING OUT WITH SOMETHING NEW, BECAUSE I HANG OUT WITH THEM, AND IM GOING TO COMPEAT WITH WHAT THEY HAVE..ITS A 16 AND ITS RADICAL ,I SEEN IT AND THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY.SO THERE WILL BE THREE 16'S COMPEATING.. :rofl:

Are you the ones who bought creamator ,, beacuase i'm seeing your club name ,,,, can't wait to see Part 2 like it says on your signature!!!!!

1 - 20 of 158 Posts