LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
The concept is that you will have too have a 16volt system too charge the battery, or a stepped up Converter

·
The Great White Hype
59,428 Posts
Originally posted by fundimotorsports@Oct 15 2007, 06:49 AM~9003240
13.9-14 volt gells. longer play quicker response. the motors are still 12 volts... ;)

:cool:

·
Registered
8,975 Posts
No better response really. Just have to carry your special chrger around when you gop out of town..

I really like my constant 13vt batts couse dead they read 12 volts and my noid hold a lot better.. You prob. would have to look into Golf cart noids. they run around $30 per. But you only need one per pump and they can be rebuilt.. Thats the next thing I am getting..

I have acces to 16volt batts real cheap. they run about 2000cca with 400res time. Kind of like my 13 volt gels.. they are the same size as 31's and are gells.. . Just never posted them up in my thread. Plus I have 6 volts 31's. I thought about doing a install with those.. :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,975 Posts
where you at .. and shipping is the ass kicker!!!!!!!!

same as in my thread(31) or I can get the size 27 (optima)
like 13 x7 x 11 . regulor rack..

$45 for lil members. they ARE around 58 pounds .. heavy as hell!!!!!!!! order on line like $400 . ;) shipping comes out to like $55 per batt.. But they are worth it. th efirst time I went to these gells it reacted totally diff.. !!!!!!!! when the server comes up check out my thread..

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So, $45.00 for the regular rack gell optimas. I have a shipping company that will ship for alot cheaper. What zip code are you and is it a business address, thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts